[PIC] McGregor looks big for the rematch

There's a reason why fighters don't fight at their walk around weight, thought Conor learned that hard lesson the 1st time around. He needs to be training down to 155 or 145 to get the optimum out of his conditioning fighting at his walkaround he'll be good for 1, 2, I'm calling 3rds for this fight. If he adrenaline dumps early he's down to 2rds and the adrenaline will be flowing heavy for him on this one with the pressure to justify this unwanted and forced rematch.
the reason they don't is not the same reason you falsely imagine it to be.

You seem pretty confident. Gonna bet the house and post the slip or are you not actually that confident?

I'd like to see if my scientific research on this matter will prove to be a working model. No slips, no bets, no nothing.

He's not bigger. He's actually smaller.

Fuck you guys talking about

Looks smaller next to normal guys

lrcoVEn.png

Because he said he will come in lighter this time and was too heavy the first fight.
Mistakes were made.

He was simply inefficient with his energy against the bigger, stronger man in there. Those shots usually put people away but the bigger, stronger man was able to withstand them.

Wisdom is produced by mistakes.

Even in it's current state we are the country where all your dreams can come true.

Yeah, yeah. Disneyland is great and all that, but if you've being there once, you've seen it all.

Did he get taller and did his limbs get longer? If not it won't matter.

Yeah, yeah. Disneyland is great and all that, but if you've being there once, you've seen it all.
Then it's time for DisneyWorld .. where the parking lot is bigger than all of DisneyLand.

If I had to fight non-Cabo N8 on a mission for red panty night(s) over my twitching, tapped-out body, I'd look exactly like Conor too. No shame in being scared shitless of a man who you know could have physically killed and/or raped you.

Tee-hee. That's why he's fighting him again.

And for the last part of your post, you are wrong, sir. Artemij Sitenkov would have broken Conor's leg and killed him stone dead. Same as Hermes Franca who would have broken Diaz' arm and done the same. No last man standing in this game, brah.

<24>

This is probably the first thread where someone says something about him looking bigger and the picture actually makes sense. Granted, its a picture.

Props TS.

He looks sad. Probably thinking about new Panic Wrestling moves.

Then it's time for DisneyWorld .. where the parking lot is bigger than all of DisneyLand.

Fuck that. May as well go to Detroit and visit the Ford factory if I'm walking through a car park the size of a small country.

He actually looks WORRIED.

Also, desperately flexing that triceps.

Fuck that. May as well go to Detroit and visit the Ford factory if I'm walking through a car park the size of a small country.
You are stuck in your 3rd world mentality. There's no walking here, they bus you in. Murica YEAH!

Imagine after 8 years of Trump, they will send freaking NASA shuttles to bring you in.

There was a thread just the other day titled ' Conor mcgregor looks tiny' or something to that effect. Is he big or is he small ?
Yep. Saw that. You'll never see someone post a pic saying "fighter looks as he usually does". There always looking super ripped or fat.

Back