[PIC] McGregor looks big for the rematch

He looks like he is 5'8.5" (174 CM for you smelly euros) and about 168 lbs (~76 KG for anyone outside the greatest country in the world) aka - a wee human. He does have nice shoulders though. Would give him a rubdown.

I think he cuts some height though.

Conor has some good shooping skills!.....He should join Sherdog.

It's all about the angle, close up, and lighting. This doesn't mean nothing until he steps on the scale and show up in the ring. lol

he is maybe shattered by the loss. Won't be the same anymore.

What was Tank Abbott's quote about the "Giant Dwarf"?

Well enlighten me with your wisdom young man....?
They cut weight to have a size advantage in the cage. Then everybody wants the same, so it becomes a necessity instead of an advantage. It has absolutely nothing to do with giving yourself an advantage in the fight in any other aspect than coming in as heavy as possible.
Weight cutting is detrimental to your conditioning, it does not make you move better or for longer periods to suck out 10-25lbs of water.

Hes flexing in all of his pictures immediately post-workout.

Last edited:
You are stuck in your 3rd world mentality. There's no walking here, they bus you in. Murica YEAH!

Imagine after 8 years of Trump, they will send freaking NASA shuttles to bring you in.

No wonder you fuckers have an obesity problem.

Nah, brah, I think within the 8 years of the Trumpmeister general's dictatorship, you'll be accustomed to seeing UN armoured vehicles roaming around your neighbourhood after the great military coup against him and the collapse of the American Empire.

Then we'll all be spending time in Chinese concentration camps when they swoop in and start running shit.

No wonder you fuckers have an obesity problem.

Nah, brah, I think within the 8 years of the Trumpmeister general's dictatorship, you'll be accustomed to seeing UN armoured vehicles roaming around your neighbourhood after the great military coup against him and the collapse of the American Empire.

Then we'll all be spending time in Chinese concentration camps when they swoop in and start running shit.
Sorry, where in this scenario am I taking rides on Trump's NASA shuttles?

They cut weight to have a size advantage in the cage. Then everybody wants the same, so it becomes a necessity instead of an advantage. It has absolutely nothing to do with giving yourself an advantage in the fight in any other aspect than coming in as heavy as possible.
Weight cutting is detrimental to your conditioning, it does not make you move better or for longer periods to suck out 10-25lbs of water.

And just how much weight do think Conor is dropping at his 5'8 frame? Despite what he may claim Conor is not walking around @185 or even 180 by my measure. He weighed in at 168 for the first fight and he wasn't that much heavier come fight night. Going by your theory he should be cutting down to a weight where he can gain size advantage 145 or 155 so he can swell up & fill out come fight to get all out of their size advantage. What size advantage does he have @WW or against Nate?
As I stated in original post to be at his best and get the most out he would need to go down to 145 (impossible I'm thinking) 155 to swell up the right way....

And just how much weight do think Conor is dropping at his 5'8 frame? Despite what he may claim Conor is not walking around @185 or even 180 by my measure. He weighed in at 168 for the first fight and he wasn't that much heavier come fight night. Going by your theory he should be cutting down to a weight where he can gain size advantage 145 or 155 so he can swell up & fill out come fight to get all out of their size advantage. What size advantage does he have @WW or against Nate?
As I stated in original post to be at his best and get the most out he would need to go down to 145 (impossible I'm thinking) 155 to swell up the right way....
wtf are you talking about? Going by my theory he shouldn't be cutting anything for this fight, and he won't be atleast it will be super minimal. What i'm saying is that weight cutting has no other benefit than letting you go in the cage as heavy as possible. So he did not "learn the hard way" what happens when you don't cut weight, like you said.

Back