Phrases on Sherdog that need to be banned

'could care less'

well if you could, then do it and stfu

"Fedor is the GOAT".

That's trolling and should be ban worthy imo.

A lot of these phrases make it easy to spot the shitty posters, so I say keep them all.

I'd like to suggest some names that could be filtered out from the UFC DISCUSSION section. They add nothing to the MMA or UFC threads and are just used to fighter bash.

1. McNeil
  2. Kenneth
I feel ashamed of my first name now....

1. LEL
2. # anything (This isn't twitter, stfu)
3. Platinum/Conor/Sage etc. Bless

These are all meaningless and stupid and really ought to go, what do you think?

Undisputed number 1 MMA fan stupid line of all-time:

"He's in his head!"

99.999% of the time this is complete bullshit that has no relevance on the fight whatsoever. When somebody gets annoyed, the other fighter is 'in their head'. When somebody keeps quiet and doesn't engage, the other fighter is 'in their head'. It's nonsense spouted by excitable children, like Ariel Helwani. Donks who would be better off sticking to WWE, where this sort of reductive, ill-informed melodrama is par for the course.

The Chris
What kind of stupid nickname is that?

1758123938-imagens-de-anderson-silva-com-poses-engracadas-foram-usadas-por-lutadores-em-piadas-na-internet.jpg-large

I feel ashamed of my first name now....
it's ok because we can just call you Ken, and that's an established MMA name.

never forget that it was a Ken (neth) who threatened to beat his opponent into a living death, arguably one of the most terrifying threats ever applied to another man.

it's ok because we can just call you Ken, and that's an established MMA name.

never forget that it was a Ken (neth) who threatened to beat his opponent into a living death, arguably one of the most terrifying threats ever applied to another man.
Yeh you right. No one I've ever heard of goes by the stupid full name Kenneth anyways. Shammy is legend, his fight with the guy in my AV was crazy. It Arguably ruined Fryes career since his knees got all jacked up

Back