38dozdd.png

1. These are all meaningless and stupid
2. Really ought to go
3. What do you think?

#conorbless
#LEL

pieced

triggering the shit outta me :D

GOAT probably needs to go, the sport is too young for an actual GOAT. It should be replaced with BSF (Best So Far).
Agreed!

...unles of course you're talking about the DAMN sherdog GOAT poster GUERNICA! Obviously.

#GUERNICAgoat

So many...
But as a happy 38 year old training, let the tards and new pubs bang.

Till mom and dad shut off the wifi or share plan.

1. LEL
2. # anything (This isn't twitter, stfu)
3. Platinum/Conor/Sage etc. Bless

These are all meaningless and stupid and really ought to go, what do you think?
..... I actually agree
co - signed

I used to hate "Manlets",and "Dillasnake",and now i cant imagine a world without them.

Touched with the jab is old school shit,so only noobs are complaining about that,and they dont deserve anything.

Some of the plays on peoples names are good,but most of them are bad. "cogar?" really???

Any Brock name is allowed, That name lends itself to be manipulated in a million forms.

I used to hate "Manlets",and "Dillasnake",and now i cant imagine a world without them.

Touched with the jab is old school shit,so only noobs are complaining about that,and they dont deserve anything.

Some of the plays on peoples names are good,but most of them are bad. "cogar?" really???

Any Brock name is allowed, That name lends itself to be manipulated in a million forms.
I like that last line!

I need Cock Chestnar in my life, even though I am a big fan :)

Can we ban anyone who doesn't know the difference between "lose" and "loose"? Good lord, it's not that hard. No one should ever use the word "loosing" unless a Kraken is involved. Likewise, "looser" is quite different from "loser". Learn the difference!

Can we ban anyone who doesn't know the difference between "lose" and "loose"? Good lord, it's not that hard. No one should ever use the word "loosing" unless a Kraken is involved. Likewise, "looser" is quite different from "loser". Learn the difference!
I've been correcting it for 10+ years and it's just getting worse. Not one person I've asked about it has been able to explain WHY they add extra letters to words that they learn :p retards every one of them.

Back