Phrases on Sherdog that need to be banned

erick silva is still young and will become champ by end of the year

#BlessLEL
i0tWFce.gif

#platinumblessings

ps: this is not a suggestion for phrases that need banning ;)

Bork Laser is funny though. Colin McTapper is just cringey trash talk. Bork Laser is an intentional flub, that is funny because it's not necessarily making fun of him just making light of the name. Any variant of "x fighter loss" names are stupid, and frankly pointless degrading to the fighter. Oh cool dude, you can combine words together and then make it someones name!

Bork Laser comes from a Youtube fan made WWE video where the dude titled tthe video Bork Laser Highlights (or something to that effect) thinking he could sneak passed the WWE's copyright Police, and it just kind of spread from there. A fan even made a sign at Wrestlemania which was Brock's first match back after his UFC stint.

bork.png

Last edited:
I just rewatched x fight and now have a boring generic opinion that I want you all to discuss again because I didn't keep up to date with stuff.

The Chris
What kind of stupid nickname is that?

War (fighter)!
Stupid

pre-USADA and post-USADA

1. misuse of "cuck"

2. "funny" chnages to nqmes that arent funny
-Bork Laser
- Colin McTapper

3. assuming we have a have mind/group mentality-
- "are WE ALL going to pretend___________"
- isnt it about time for US ALL to admit we were wrong about __________
- when did YOU 1st ___________

Boom. A good list.

Also "I'm a big fan of fight X but..." then proceed to trash him.

Well, you post on sherdog, so you should know that you'd look like an idiot when you posted this ... so the question is ... why did you still post? Answer? No life. get off Sherdog and do something.

LEL #ConorBless

In all seriousness why even care, the majority of threads are troll/bash/sarcasm threads anyway that don't even get deleted.
Or threads that have been done more than the average thai hooker. (fighter x is shook/scurred/or whatever repost thread 38)

1. LEL
2. # anything (This isn't twitter, stfu)
3. Platinum/Conor/Sage etc. Bless

These are all meaningless and stupid and really ought to go, what do you think?
You shut your dirty whore mouth right now beta

'Ducking' - Fighters are somehow always ducking someone, even if they're fighting the nr1 in their division

I'd like to suggest some names that could be filtered out from the UFC DISCUSSION section. They add nothing to the MMA or UFC threads and are just used to fighter bash.

1. McNeil
  2. Kenneth

Sh!t! IN LATE I got nothing to add motherf*kers got em all. For the record wtf is LEL???

Back