Photo: Is GSP bulking up for a run at Jones' LHW title?

Shoop Cormier on that girl in the back.

Also huge if true

Maybe he wants to go into acting and they wanted him to bulk up.

That's a large Chatime Pearl Milk Tea with Tapioca. About $4.50 or so.

They put little pill like "Bobas" in there. They are a little bigger than an average straw and burst when bitten once sucked through said straw. It's hard to describe. But it's 0/1 for me personally. Didn't like it at all.

^ I'm with you man. Had it once and the texture nearly made me barf.

He would comfortably outstrike Jones and defend his takedowns. I see GSP taking at least 3 rounds to 2. Jones will win 2 rounds via spamming leg kicks.

He would literally get rag dolled by Jones similar to the henderson ragdolling by DC.

Shortly after a session of sonning, he will be hellbowed half to death.

Like, even in the wildest scenario, GSP does not even have a 5% chance of beating Jones

You're not having bubble tea unless it's slushified, the only way to drink it imo

I think he just likes having muscles

He would be much better at middleweight...and what the hell is bubble tea?

It's sweetened tea with tapioca balls in it. You can't drink the tea without constantly getting a mouthful of flavourless tapioca. It's pretty stupid but for some reason Asians and weeabos get really excited about it.

First time I've ever seen George's instagram , it's george with a bunch of dudes.

Needs to alternate arms when bating. Right arm looking swole, left arm. Not so much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back