Photo: Is GSP bulking up for a run at Jones' LHW title?

almost puked when i tried one of those...rubber balls in it..lol..

Bubble tea is the bees knees. Have it at least once a week. GSP looking good, but he's always in shape.

He would comfortably outstrike Jones and defend his takedowns. I see GSP taking at least 3 rounds to 2. Jones will win 2 rounds via spamming leg kicks.

He would be much better at middleweight...and what the hell is bubble tea?

Only the greatest drink of all time. You don't have Easy Way or Chat-time?

They're a Taiwanese flavoured tea drink with tapioca 'pearls'. These weird chewy things that take the drink to another level.

To answer the question in the OP. No. He's not making a run at LHW. That's just what fighters look like when they are a few pounds up from their normal fight weight. Those guys are typically so lean when they fight, they give up some muscle during the cut. When they gain some weight later, it usually comes back.

I don't think he looks any bigger than he normally does. And jones would beat him under a minute...

They put little pill like "Bobas" in there. They are a little bigger than an average straw and burst when bitten once sucked through said straw. It's hard to describe. But it's 0/1 for me personally. Didn't like it at all.

But what flavour bubble tea George, what flavour!?

The slush ones are the best

They put little pill like "Bobas" in there. They are a little bigger than an average straw and burst when bitten once sucked through said straw. It's hard to describe. But it's 0/1 for me personally. Didn't like it at all.

Burst when bitten? Around here we have tons of bubble tea shops and all the tapioca balls are just kind of chewy

I would have never guessed there were this many bubble tea fans on sherdog

tumblr_n81bdxD7dd1r1mpi1o1_500.png

To me that's the biggest his arms have ever looked. Not surprised hes stated he wants to bulk up and cut more for WW. He's also discussed moving to MW.

So in Canada it's called bubble tea?

It's just tea with boba in Southern California.

Bulking up for actionflicks. The talk about him coming back is tiresome and will last well into the summer or even beyond.

Back