Phoenix Jones v Fodor should have been the headliner (WSOF 32)

InfinityLens

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Phoenix was probably the most well known fighter on the card and it had the biggest storyline. It also seemed to get the crowd the most worked up, Phoenix is a hometown hero (literally).

Weird thread.

Edit: I misread Fodor as Fedor.

I blame Caros for a terrible fight. He went to WSOF himself and asked for the Jones fight, saying it would be a good fight. What does he do? Blankets his brother for a meaningless W on his record.

If you're gonna go to the organization and ask for a big fight against your up and coming brother, then at least give a good show so that both of your stocks go up, and the audience is entertained. Instead, we got a blanketing where both their stocks went down as a result. WSoF should be pissed.

Caros put himself first over his family, the audience and the organization.

The fuck is Fodor, some fake fedor, like fauxdor?

34069_2.jpg

I blame Caros for a terrible fight. He went to WSOF himself and asked for the Jones fight, saying it would be a good fight. What does he do? Blankets his brother for a meaningless W on his record.

If you're gonna go to the organization and ask for a big fight against your up and coming brother, then at least give a good show so that both of your stocks go up, and the audience is entertained. Instead, we got a blanketing where both their stocks went down as a result. WSoF should be pissed.

I never thought about it like that, great point. Makes me feel less bad that Firmino blanketed him in January. Hopefully, they throw Caros in there with Zeferino and gets his ACL ripped apart by a heel hook.

Did you watch the fight? It was a grapple fuck by Caros Fodor. Phoenix did nothing. Their were lucky the brother v brother angle got them on the maincard.

Did you watch the fight? It was a grapple fuck by Caros Fodor. Phoenix did nothing. Their were lucky the brother v brother angle got them on the maincard.
caros fodor is a ufc, strikeforce, and onefc vet...

You'd have to be a simpleton to think two brothers are going to stand there and give each other brain damage or even attempt too.

Any promotion that puts that on and any adult with any common sense knows it's just a gimmick. The actual hyping brother vs brother gets the interested, that's all that matters not the fight. It's obviously going to be a grapple heavy fight. The actual fight doesn't matter because thy got people like you with the basic advertising tag line.

How dare Caros get an easy check for him and his brother and drum up some interest. How selfish, what about me? You two have to bleed and hurt each other for my lame ass siting on the couch.

That's why I expected more from him. Like a finish for wanting to fight his brother. And the reason why I said it was lucky to be a maincard fight was because there were some good prelim fights with finishes.

Dur I'z expected him to finish his brother and much more blood, you know like in that one movie.

Dur I'z expected him to finish his brother and much more blood, you know like in that one movie.
lol. Guess I set myself up for that one. I just thought with Caros having so much more experience that he woulda finished it. But he did dominate. The fight wasn't bad being a grapplefuck fan myself. Thanks for pointing out a brainfart on my behalf.

lol. Guess I set myself up for that one. I just thought with Caros having so much more experience that he woulda finished it. But he did dominate. The fight wasn't bad being a grapplefuck fan myself. Thanks for pointing out a brainfart on my behalf.

Think about it unless some brother vs brother match has some real hatred story of douchbaggery or something than maybe expect a fight but even then that could be a lie.

One's a squeky clean real life superhero. So his big brother is supposed to kick his ass on live TV.

It was pretty damn boring. And trust me Ben wanted to ko Caros be came out throwing haymakers in round 3 before Caros took him down again. Card was fairly entertaining was fun to be at live but all in all a lot of weak ass striking and grappling.

You'd have to be a simpleton to think two brothers are going to stand there and give each other brain damage or even attempt too.

Any promotion that puts that on and any adult with any common sense knows it's just a gimmick. The actual hyping brother vs brother gets the interested, that's all that matters not the fight. It's obviously going to be a grapple heavy fight. The actual fight doesn't matter because thy got people like you with the basic advertising tag line.

How dare Caros get an easy check for him and his brother and drum up some interest. How selfish, what about me? You two have to bleed and hurt each other for my lame ass siting on the couch.

Do you have a brother? Seems like you don't, or you got along unusually well.

A lot of siblings beat each other up for free. Put me and my older brother in there, tell us one would get more money for winning, and we'd have put on a war.

Do you have a brother? Seems like you don't, or you got along unusually well.

A lot of siblings beat each other up for free. Put me and my older brother in there, tell us one would get more money for winning, and we'd have put on a war.

Yeah it's been really bad a plenty of times. Yes we would fight for free. If some promoter happened to catch us in a really hateful negative movement that has happened then yes they could package and sell it right there. As brothers, rational people if were going to schedule this thing for money it' going to look like common sense. It shouldn't be that hard to figure out. Lets get paid and lol at any jackass from the gladiator days hoping to yell just bleed or the dumb ass that thinks because brothers fight growing up they will kick the shit each other for the same money they'll get if they don'tt.

Yeah it's been really bad a plenty of times. Yes we would fight for free. If some promoter happened to catch us in a really hateful negative movement that has happened then yes they could package and sell it right there. As brothers, rational people if were going to schedule this thing for money it' going to look like common sense. It shouldn't be that hard to figure out. Lets get paid and lol at any jackass from the gladiator days hoping to yell just bleed or the dumb ass that thinks because brothers fight growing up they will kick the shit each other for the same money they'll get if they don'tt.

lol, you wouldn't know a fight if it hit you in the face. "oh, i knew it was gonna be a grapplefuck cause two bros would never beat each other's brains in for money." "oh, ill fight my brother for free but if a promotion packages it, were only going to wrestle each other because haha, fuck the audience." make up your dumb contradictory mind.

you talk as if both brothers agreed to grapple. maybe u should actually watch the fight, phoenix came to actually fight while caros made sure there was no fight by taking him down every single time he could. caros is the more experienced fighter, the more experienced grappler. if caros was so eager to fight phoenix, his performance certainly didnt reflect that.

they dont make money off of the number of eyes watching the fight. theyre not getting ppv points you idiot. each fight is supposed to help build your brand so that next time people will want to see your fight. Caros completely eliminated any future interest from fans by his performance.

Next time, get your head out of your ass.

lol, you wouldn't know a fight if it hit you in the face. "oh, i knew it was gonna be a grapplefuck cause two bros would never beat each other's brains in for money." "oh, ill fight my brother for free but if a promotion packages it, were only going to wrestle each other because haha, fuck the audience." make up your dumb contradictory mind.

you talk as if both brothers agreed to grapple. maybe u should actually watch the fight, phoenix came to actually fight while caros made sure there was no fight by taking him down every single time he could. caros is the more experienced fighter, the more experienced grappler. if caros was so eager to fight phoenix, his performance certainly didnt reflect that.

they dont make money off of the number of eyes watching the fight. theyre not getting ppv points you idiot. each fight is supposed to help build your brand so that next time people will want to see your fight. Caros completely eliminated any future interest from fans by his performance.

Next time, get your head out of your ass.

Nope nothing about his career changed. Only the lowest most simple just bleed fans will be all butthurt the rest of his career because he didn't stand and bang with his brother for 500 fans, a small tv audience, some bitter sherdoggers and a few thousand bucks.

Back