Jamahal Hill Responds to Criticism of UFC 300 Headliner: 'It’s Crazy to Me'

It's a banger. What more could I want.

Is this the Main Event you wanted , what would've been your Main Event?

e5d9607b49f758dc8c0a93cec4c3f963144d24a5af216482a76a0b51bdebc6be.jpg

Is appropriate for the division. Top top notch scrappers and it promises violence. That satisfies me quite a bit.

The hype made things larger than life and I immediacy knew it would not live up to expectations. Just look at the fan base lol...

I wanted Khamzat vs DDP...

<Fedor23>

Is appropriate for the division. Top top notch scrappers and it promises violence. That satisfies me quite a bit.

The hype made things larger than life and I immediacy knew it would not live up to expectations. Just look at the fan base lol...

I wanted Khamzat vs DDP...

<Fedor23>

Love is fleeting, only blood is eternal! I love Blood!

<{JustBleed}>
Hoping this fight makes 205 Great Again....

Wand vs Rampage
Rampage vs Chuck
Chuck vs Tito / Randy
Tito vs Ken

We need this fight to turn into an all-time classic :)

So is Hill vs Alex the superfight Dana kept going on about? Or is it Max vs Gaethje?
Sounds like they were trying to make Edwards vs Islam or Khamzat... but never offered Belal

It is a good fight, but Hill himself mentions the real problem was Dana's hyperbole. I will eat hamburgers all day but if I am promised a gourmet steak and then given a hamburger instead for the same price yeah I would complain too.

No one who looked at the available fights should have thought that.
they are basically complaining that someone like fedor or brock ronda or conor isn't fighting. Like DC vs Jones 2 is a normal ppv as well, so is Brock vs Mir 2 and Tate vs nunes.

All of the people who watch MMA should know all the Centennial cards just had "normal" title fights and lots of really high level fights. (200 had insane prelims better than the main card)

Conor vs Chandler
Jones vs Aspinall
Adesanya vs DDP or Khamzat

Those were the only realistic fights with enough name value to feel like proper main events for a milestone card like 300.
With those fighters being unavailable for April, I still think the UFC did a good job putting a great card together.
Frankly, I'll wager that all of them were contacted and dana didnt want to pay.

Especially conor.

He isn't wrong.
Anyone that would rather watch Canor fight instead of fucking Poatan who can't have a boring fight vs Hill, a striker that honorably vacated his belt instead of Jon Jonesing it needs to get their head checked.
Ugh, no one is saying that. Hes not a 300 main event spectacle. Conor would be, so dana should pony up, pay Conor, and keep this LHW fight on the card.

It is a good fight, but Hill himself mentions the real problem was Dana's hyperbole. I will eat hamburgers all day but if I am promised a gourmet steak and then given a hamburger instead for the same price yeah I would complain too.

The frustration isn't toward Alex or Jamahil imo. It's to the UFC for being so full of bs before all this.

Ugh, no one is saying that. Hes not a 300 main event spectacle. Conor would be, so dana should pony up, pay Conor, and keep this LHW fight on the card.
@helax @Arqueto

Burger or Steak.

I could eat

Bacon-Jalapeno-Cheese-Burger-480x270.jpg

@helax @Arqueto

Burger or Steak.

I could eat

Bacon-Jalapeno-Cheese-Burger-480x270.jpg
Steak! Poatan even said this fight was supposed to be the main event for 301. Lmao. How is this super special 300 card headlined by the fight that was going to headline the regular ppv right after it. Nothing wrong with this card or main event other than being told it was going to be some crazy spectacle when instead it’s just a kinda stacked card

Back