• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Philanthropist Jon Jones working with C.A.R.E. project, handing out school bag supplies for kids

Honestly there is no fair explanations when he fucks up. There is no fair question when he does the right thing and ummm… clothes poor kids? Some things just are what they are. When you start hating a person to the point even the good they do is met with disgust and mistrust they have damaged you as well as their reputation. Sorry Jones didn’t quite damage me to the point of over analysis lol. Not yet

I personally don't hate anybody but we see this context with public figures all the time so it's pretty straight forward analysis.

I personally don't hate anybody but we see this context with public figures all the time so it's pretty straight forward analysis.
It’s wildly unfair. If another bad headline comes out there will be zero analysis to see how he may be in the right. Just an effort to label him further a fuck up. The second he does something right that btw 99.9% of sherdog isn’t doing for humanity it’s, hold on we gotta over analyze this and figure his evil plot? No dude. You are free to do that but again don’t be surprised when someone says its shitty to do that when someone is doing the right thing

It’s wildly unfair. If another bad headline comes out there will be zero analysis to see how he may be in the right. Just an effort to label him further a fuck up. The second he does something right that btw 99.9% of sherdog isn’t doing for humanity it’s, hold on we gotta over analyze this and figure his evil plot? No dude. You are free to do that but again don’t be surprised when someone says its shitty to do that when someone is doing the right thing

Reputation is a thing.

Good for him. If one can’t change then what’s the point of life. He is in the position to do good. Maybe he’s going to run with it instead of away.

What if you want to inspire other people to do good by doing good.

Love it. Dude has his issues(we all do) but I can't say anything negative about something that helps kids/communities....ummm in before all the hate
This is why drug dealers give out turkeys before Thanksgiving, presents before Christmas and donate to child causes year around, they are doing something very wrong but they don't want you to notice.

Politicians do the same by enriching themselves then starting foundations to further enrich themselves.

The population eats that sht up.

"WHERE'S YOUR SCHOOL BAG??? HEY NO BAG!"

Thats awesome, respect.

1118417.jpg

Only one reason you film yourself doing charity work and it's not to help the needy.

Charity is not goodwill. All charities are for-profit, most are not on the level (skimming, kicksbacks, money laundering ops). Alleged donations to nameless struggling people are at bare minimum self-serving of the ego and written off on taxes to help yourself financially.

Jones has never done a single thing in his life that wasn't self-serving in some way, and the idea that someone can do all sorts of evil stuff but then write a check to wipe their slate clean in the court of public opinion, is simply false to anyone with a moral compass.

I want to believe that Jones is a good guy,

but even Jones himself doesn't believe it.

This is awesome. ABQ is so sketchy now, it's sad. Last month I saw a shirtless guy walking on the on ramp onto the freeway and many people digging through trash for food at the gas station.

"what's up little man? Im gonna give you this bag. Dont look in it. Take it around the corner and drop it off to my boy in the red hat. He's gonna give you some money; bring it back to me and Ill give you an autograph."

"Go get some fans Jon". Real talk though, a good use of his time and efforts. We'll call this one a win for him. Time spent doing good things, is time spent staying out of trouble.

Let's not hate on people with a bad reputation when they do something good. Maybe it's a publicity stunt, who knows but he's still helping. Probably more than most people hating on him have ever donated, certainly more than I have.

Leopold II was also a philanthropist, just sayin'...

C.A.R.E shirt looks like a straight rip off of a D.A.R.E shirt that has been around for decades.

Reactions: HHJ
Did you know Jon Jones and a group of others founded a nonprofit charity in 2020 to help improve the community and lives of others?

https://careproject.org/
MISSION STATEMENT
A grassroots local nonprofit organization dedicated to the cleanup and beautification of New Mexico. Founded in 2020 by Jon Jones and friends, the C.A.R.E. Project’s mission is to empower, unite and engage New Mexicans through collective action and hands-on initiatives and projects that improve their communities.

Here is him donating money back in 2020. I rarely see this photo posted. All I see are mugshot memes

40eb9-16315458038159-800.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Mr Jones is my hero and continues to do great things. Thank you for showing how great this man is.

Back