• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Philanthropist Jon Jones working with C.A.R.E. project, handing out school bag supplies for kids

:: cameras off :;

hey pussies,are you still there?

Then you have toilet bugs like Stipe and Francis that just want to sit around and cry for more money.

This is awesome. ABQ is so sketchy now, it's sad. Last month I saw a shirtless guy walking on the on ramp onto the freeway and many people digging through trash for food at the gas station.

I thought ABQ has been shit, forever

Reputation is a thing.
Absolutely and tearing down another person’s good deeds or scrutinizing them with zero intention of support gives you the reputation of bully

Absolutely and tearing down another person’s good deeds or scrutinizing them with zero intention of support gives you the reputation of bully

Me scrutinizing someone's behavior on an internet forum doesn't hold a candle to the REAL WORLD anguish caused a man trying to cover up said anguish by giving away a few backpacks for photo ops.

He has been helping the community for years.
It just never gets mentioned.
There's probably 100 threads about Jon Jones DUI for every thread about the good deeds he has done
For some people, beating up your wife is more bad than starting a charity is good

He’s not going to donate any money to you bro don’t need to defend him so hard

Me scrutinizing someone's behavior on an internet forum doesn't hold a candle to the REAL WORLD anguish caused a man trying to cover up said anguish by giving away a few backpacks for photo ops.
So you criticizing and scrutinizing a man for giving to the poor and using his fame to bring attention to an organization he supports whose goal is to give to the poor doesn’t make you a piece of shit? Got you. Well can you at least do the positive that man does since you want to tear him down for it?

He’s not going to donate any money to you bro don’t need to defend him so hard
I am addressing your actions not defending a man. Scrutinizing a man for giving to the poor while you have done not a fucking thing yourself kinda makes you a scumbag don’t you think?

Jones is scum no amount of click bait charity work is going to change this. Also who in their right mind lets this walking turd anywhere near kids?

I have to admit as a long time John Jones hater

he won me over when he punked out those kids in the street and told them to give him the spray cans

He has been helping the community for years.
It just never gets mentioned.
There's probably 100 threads about Jon Jones DUI for every thread about the good deeds he has done

That’s amazing!!

Pablo Escobar was a huge supporter of community service and outreach programs for the poor as well. I guess we as a society just need to stop being so judgmental.

I am addressing your actions not defending a man. Scrutinizing a man for giving to the poor while you have done not a fucking thing yourself kinda makes you a scumbag don’t you think?
I’m not the guy you were talking to but going hard for a wife beating scumbag becuase he used some of his millions to help people and calling anyone who questions the reasoning behind it a scumbag makes you a grade A fanboy, go like all his tweets or something cause you’re just coming off like a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I’m not the guy you were talking to but going hard for a wife beating scumbag becuase he used some of his millions to help people and calling anyone who questions the reasoning behind it a scumbag makes you a grade A fanboy, go like all his tweets or something cause you’re just coming off like a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Didn’t know it would censor that but it starts with an f and ends with a t and describes you perfectly

So you criticizing and scrutinizing a man for giving to the poor and using his fame to bring attention to an organization he supports whose goal is to give to the poor doesn’t make you a piece of shit?

No. It makes me observant.

And it's impossible to say WHY he's doing what he's doing here. We're not in his head. But IF he's only doing these charitable things to take the focus away from him (allegedly) beating his wife, doing illegal drugs, cheating in sport, injuring people in car wrecks then running away from the scene, then the scrutiny is warranted.

Even if he's genuinely doing this out of the kindness of his heart, because of his history, the scrutiny is also warranted.

Got you. Well can you at least do the positive that man does since you want to tear him down for it?

Give me the money that he makes and you got it.

LOL 10k, the fool ran back and took that much cash out of his car after hitting a pregnant woman while driving drunk. That is how much he was spending on drugs in a week.

Back