Phil Davis ''Still wants to fight Anderson silva''

LegendOfThePast

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
"Stranger things have happened," Davis said.

"Why wouldn't I?" Davis said. "Why wouldn't he?"

"He fought former light heavyweight champion Forrest Griffin at light heavyweight," Davis said. "It's not a stretch. Forrest is an extremely heavy guy.

"I figure, 'OK if you can beat Forrest at light heavyweight, I'm just little old Phil.' I'm just little old Phil. That's what they call me."

"If he wanted to fight me, he could definitely fight me," Davis said. "Just saying."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/1/2...ight-with-anderson-silva-stranger-things-have

First Jones now Anderson and I hope Ryan Bader takes care of phil so that we won't have to hear pointless interviews.

He haven't even said anything respectful of Silva who now turns 40 this year april..

Last edited:
It would be stupid because all Phil would try to do is get TD's.

Why would fans want to watch this? See you keep spamming TDs for 25mins just because you want a big name under your record?

cnguB5d.gif

Davis VS Sonnen. Make it happen lol. Why does Phil call out people he can't fight?

Davis VS Sonnen. Make it happen lol. Why does Phil call out people he can't fight?

There is so many guys in his division that he can gain more then beating AS. how about him calling out DC, Rashad or maybe a rematch with rumble who will sadly lose this saturday.

Phil is delusional. Literally nobody wants to see that fight.

Where was this guy in 2012, before Anderson Silva happened to be on 2-fight losing streak?

Maybe more mind boggling than Overeem calling out Lesnar for a 2nd fight.

No wait, Overeem's made less sense.

so why didn't he go to 185 and challenge for the title all these years he's been in the ufc and Silva was on top?

You cant share the octagon with the one of the most exciting fighter on the planet

Why would fans want to watch this? See you keep spamming TDs for 25mins just because you want a big name under your record?

I don't think he would need to spam takedowns for 25 mins, I think he would get Anderson down pretty quickly.

That said Davis isn't Rashad, Shogun, etc who are around Andersons size, he's clearly much larger.

Phil really needs to shut up. He is trying to make up for his lack of excitement generation in the octagon with his mouth. Not working. He

Back