Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who's music do you like moar?

vs

phil-collins-460_791794c.jpg

Sting--52572.jpg

Last edited:
Hard to say who has the music I like most.

Phil Collins absolutely has the music I like least, though. His great stuff is fantastic but holy hell did he make a lot of bad music.

peter gabriel is worlds more talented than douchey mcdoucheberry collings

Hard to say who has the music I like most.

Phil Collins absolutely has the music I like least, though. His great stuff is fantastic but holy hell did he make a lot of bad music.

Agreed 100% What gets me is that some of his most popular shit is the stuff I hate the most. That "wish it would rain down" song or whatever it is.....that shit's horrible.

I do love a lot of his bigger hits though, but HATE a lot of his hits too. I LOVE his B track stuff though. And Genesis' B track stuff.

Stuff like this:

^ I love this one because it's almost like a ska punk song. Starts off cheesy sounding but listen to it at least until the first chorus.

^ this shit is epic

I could go on and on with his B tracks

Sting for sure. She walks this earth, Desert Rose and If I ever lose my Faith in you are superb songs. Always get me in an alright mood whenever I remember them or they start playing someplace at random.

Phil Collins the notes he was able to hit when the bottle kids got him brought tears to my eyes.

No contest. Just the other day I was hoping to never hear Sting/The Police ever again.

Peter Gabriel is talented no doubt. But more than Phil? Nah.

Oh, I think he is.

I saw him live for the So tour, it's one of the best concerts I have ever seen, and I've seen hundreds of concerts.

Actually I've seen him five times, including Amnesty International. Mother of God that was an incredible show;
Side note: Tracy Chapman sang acapella (Behind the Walls) in front of seventy thousand people at Amnesty International and the response was so thunderous you couldn't hear her speak for several minutes. One of the most emotional moments I have ever experienced at a concert. Here it is at Wembley, Montreal was better.

Peter Gabriel finished the night with Biko, and seventy thousand people hit the streets singing it. The metro, the buses, it was everywhere. All the way home. For an hour.

For the So tour, his entire light show was two huge flex lamps book ending the stage. It was the first time I saw him and I was pretty gutted, I had heard about how awesome his shows were and I was expecting so much more. But... You would not believe the things he did with those lamps. I'm not even going to try to put it into words, it was incredible.

Phil cause he played drums on Thin Lizzy's Johnny the Fox album, produced and played drums on Frida's Something Going On album, and played drums on a shit ton of Eno discs, as well asTommy Bolin, Brand X, George Harrison, Argent and many others.

And anyone who says they've never air drummed to "In the Air Tonight" is a fucking liar:D

Agreed 100% What gets me is that some of his most popular shit is the stuff I hate the most. That "wish it would rain down" song or whatever it is.....that shit's horrible.

I do love a lot of his bigger hits though, but HATE a lot of his hits too. I LOVE his B track stuff though. And Genesis' B track stuff.

Stuff like this:

^ I love this one because it's almost like a ska punk song. Starts off cheesy sounding but listen to it at least until the first chorus.

^ this shit is epic

I could go on and on with his B tracks

I love a lot of his music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9zj11gf9Qk

Back