Phil Baroni starts a brawl at Presser in China | Rebel FC

Baroni is getting dat CIA money by trolling China

Rebel FC uploaded more of the press con:

https://www.facebook.com/RebelFightingChampionship/videos/759416204184012/

Some cliffs: Baroni: "They call me the NYBA Phil Baroni,I don't need to introduce myself. I'm a living legend in this game. I'm the best ever"

Baroni: "I'm going to go through you like a shit through a goose buddy"

The start was kinda funny Song Ke Nan goes: "hello, i'm Song Ke Nan from Hebei Chang Shan"

phil goes: "What did he say???" translator translates what Phil says.

Song Ke Nan just repeats: "I'm Song Ke Nan from Hebei Chang Shan"

Baroni is getting dat CIA money by trolling China

D-level analysis.

Baroni is actually an IB man. Monmohan Singh, Maecenas to Satish "GOAT" Jha and avid MMA fan, was impressed by the NYBA during his tenure at SFL and saw in him great potential for international espionage. There's a quiet but high stakes game of intrigue being played out between India and China right now and Baroni is right in the middle of it all. How this fight plays out will speak volumes about the state of Sino-Indian relations, IMHO.

Minowa knows all too well what happens if you forget your shinebox against Baroni!

baroni-minowa-o.gif

Yeah he does! I'm hoping for a vintage Best Eva KO!

Nice to see other fans supporting the NYBA, Hammer House represent!
He doesn't get enough props for brutally stopping Japanese legends such as Minowaman, Ryo Chonan and Yuki Kondo.

And even if he lost these bouts, the 2 Lindlands fights were amazing and made me a fan for life.
Matt is one of the best wrestler to compete in MMA, Phil did well considering he was a rooky in MMA and been only a kick-boxer/amateur boxer for a while, had not been serious about wrestling since College IIRC, and had not joined the Hammer House yet...

Also, I don't care how long it's been, he's still been screwed by the ref against Evan Tanner. Not Tanner's fault, but Phil got screwed.

I hope the rumors that I've heard about him being CM Punk's first opponent are true, that would be legendary. :icon_twis Sadly I doubt it will happen, but we all hear that rumor right?

Back