Phil Baroni starts a brawl at Presser in China | Rebel FC

anything to try and keep his name out there.

Loved the shirt, loved the glasses, loved the toothpick.

Vintage Baroni

I still love me some NYBA.

I can't believe they would let him (or even ask him to) come over, "America-it up" in front of the very patriotic Chinese crowd, and then run roughshod over the local talent. Perhaps a fix is in? (Just a little conspiracy-theorying)

Jarl

Last edited:
I can't believe they would let him (or even ask him to) come over, "America-it up" in front of the very patriotic Chinese crowd, and then run roughshod over the local talent. Perhaps a fix is in? (Just a little conspiracy-theorying)

Jarl
You don't need to fix a Phil Baroni fight in 2015. He stopped being a relevant fighter a decade ago and has trained little, if any, MMA leading up to this fight. He's been doing pro wrestling in Vegas.

You don't need to fix a Phil Baroni fight in 2015. He stopped being a relevant fighter a decade ago and has trained little, if any, MMA leading up to this fight. He's been doing pro wrestling in Vegas.

He might be about to do some more "pro-wrestling"...just sayin' :icon_chee

Jarl

Jarl

People who have money dont need to take dives/thread.

But also Im sure Phil wouldnt want to tarnish his legacy either.

Embarrassing without a crowd reaction. Like a joke that bombs.

Baroni would still beat Askren.

giphy.gif

Lowest quality bait my friend.

"If your name is Jabroni, don't call me back, don't bug me..." - F. Shamrock

Minowa knows all too well what happens if you forget your shinebox against Baroni!

baroni-minowa-o.gif

Yeah he does! I'm hoping for a vintage Best Eva KO!

He kicked the fuckin' mullet off his head.

Remember.. It's as staged and full of bs in other orgs. Hope Phil gets a pay day.

Back