Phil Baroni starts a brawl at Presser in China | Rebel FC

LimitlessZane

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Phil Baroni is playing a heel in China at REBEL FC, i just saw this on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/RebelFightingChampionship/videos/758414910950808/

He's wearing an american flag and trademark sunglasses

EDIT: Added more of the press con that Rebel FC uploaded:

Rebel FC uploaded more of the press con:

https://www.facebook.com/RebelFightingChampionship/videos/759416204184012/

Some cliffs-
Baroni: "They call me the NYBA Phil Baroni,I don't need to introduce myself. I'm a living legend in this game. I'm the best ever"
Baroni: "I'm going to go through you like a shit through a goose buddy"

The start was kinda funny Song Ke Nan goes: "hello, i'm Song Ke Nan from Hebei Chang Shan"

phil goes: "What did he say???" translator translates what Phil says.

Song Ke Nan just repeats: "I'm Song Ke Nan from Hebei Chang Shan"

Baroni: He stretches like a rubber band too.

Ke Nan: Could you be quiet?

I couldn't translate the rest of the Mandarin, my mandarin isnt' that good

Last edited:
Any chance of this tourney being a 1 night tourney for the final four competitors? Hopefully Baroni makes it to the final four.

Haha WAR NYBA!

haha, they were prbly trying to create their own bonnar vs ortiz brawl except the chinese audience didn't know wtf phil was saying.

Any chance of this tourney being a 1 night tourney for the final four competitors? Hopefully Baroni makes it to the final four.

That's what they did at their last event, so probably it will be the same. I don't know what Phil's chances of making it to the final 4 is... even if he makes it past this Ke Nan guy, Ole Laursen is in one of the other brackets.

That was awesome. The best eva is gonna have a Arlovski like resurgence knocking everyone out.

They asked us for the most American son of a Bitch we can find. We called Don Frye, when he was unavailable we gave Phil a ring.

Lmao. All class. As I was watching, I was thinking, "It'd be funny if Phil tried to start a brawl when they face off." Welp.

War NYBA

Damn Baroni's getting PAID bigtime! Good to see him earning a bit of extra
cash before he decides to retire and just sit at home and chill at the gym.
Getting to live the good life of after earning all that money the hard way.

"Don't forget your shinebox."

WTF looks like he was stealing the Razor Ramon gimmick.:rolleyes:

Hope he does well. I don't think his brain can take many more KO losses.

WTF looks like he was stealing the Razor Ramon gimmick.:rolleyes:

I can kind of see that. To me it looks like a cross between HHH (in his DX years) mixed with Hulk Hogan and Rocky Balboa.

They had to try so hard to hold him back. I'm surprised they got him restrained lol

oh dear. but he gets a pass,cause he's the BEST EVA!

That was pretty damn cringe. Made me feel awkward just watching it. Don't know what was worse between the outfit, the DX chops, or the Razor Ramon toothpick thing. On top of it, the whole thing seemed whole staged its hilarious.

Haha the guy pretending to hold him back couldn't stop laughing.

Phil Baroni still has it.

Back