• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Phil Baroni arrested for murdering his girlfriend in Mexico (Facing 30-50 yr)

It's not an excuse, it's just science.

Brain damage can make some people psychotic / hyper aggressive over time.

Baroni was never a nice guy to be begin with and should be locked up for the rest of his life. But facts are facts.

Chris Benoit prior to the period leading up to killing his family, was a good guy.

That's fake news. Benoit killed me and had shmex with my corpse too.

Does not surprise me. Phil has always been a loose cannon. It was just a matter of time before tragedy caught up to him.

It's not an excuse, it's just science.

Brain damage can make some people psychotic / hyper aggressive over time.

Baroni was never a nice guy to be begin with and should be locked up for the rest of his life. But facts are facts.

Chris Benoit prior to the period leading up to killing his family, was a good guy.
Not everybody gets CTE and those who do get it…it’s a spectrum. It doesn’t present the same in everybody. These are facts too. People are too quick to blame any bad behavior on CTE.

Yes, if he was a gentleman
ezj1fpxeo8dj9yqbfrso.jpeg

Baroni, never liked that guy it was obvious he was roided to the core, Hammer House guys suffered from roid rage look at coleman, goodridge, phil himself, hope he gets a proper sentence for that crime

Not everybody gets CTE and those who do get it…it’s a spectrum. It doesn’t present the same in everybody. These are facts too. People are too quick to blame any bad behavior on CTE.
He was hot tempered without much of a moral compass to begin with. I'm sure the steroids didn't help either

Baroni, never liked that guy it was obvious he was roided to the core, Hammer House guys suffered from roid rage look at coleman, goodridge, phil himself, hope he gets a proper sentence for that crime
Those guys where all on whatever drug it is that makes you an angry fuck.

That's fake news. Benoit killed me and had shmex with my corpse too.
Sorry to hear that, big rig. I hope you can bounce back and make a run at the title in 2026. It’s never too late to chase your dreams I heard all you have to do is conceive, believe, achieve

I remember when people were trying to blame Aaron Hernandez's wannabe gangsta lifestyle that finally ended up with him killing a dude, on CTE. The Benoit stuff is bullshit too. I'd be willing to give CTE theories credibility in some random acts of violence, but it doesn't turn one into a cold and calculated murderer.

I'd be willing to bet that alcohol and drugs played a big part in all three of these situations, more than any CTE theory.

Back