• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Phil Baroni arrested for murdering his girlfriend in Mexico (Facing 30-50 yr)

I hear these apologists saying “wut bout CTE!”

CTE doesn’t make people beat a woman to death and violate her corpse sexually
He left her in the room when she was dead and went to the store to buy cigs and beer
No excuses, just depravity
To be fair, what was he supposed to do once she was dead? Take her out to dinner?

He left her in the room when she was dead and went to the store to buy cigs and beer

You really believe Baroni would violate the corpse of a girl that he had sex with hundreds of times already?

Doesn't it make more sense that someone else that found the body did it?

Take it with a grain of salt but Jon Bravo made a video a week ago saying Phil is now in a cartel controlled halfway house and he's getting extorted by the cartel in exchange for his safety.

Guy in these videos is an insufferable cunt.

I'm confused why in the US murderers sometimes are locked up for what 5-10 years only. Such bs. Yup time to let them free. 5-10 years is enough punishment and they are going to come out completely harmless!!

The good news is thst hes been ttaining for a mexican prison his whole life pretty much

I'm confused why in the US murderers sometimes are locked up for what 5-10 years only. Such bs. Yup time to let them free. 5-10 years is enough punishment and they are going to come out completely harmless!!

Huh? Usa locks people away and does capital punishment still. Europe is far less strict.

Take it with a grain of salt but Jon Bravo made a video a week ago saying Phil is now in a cartel controlled halfway house and he's getting extorted by the cartel in exchange for his safety.

Good, sounds like he deserves to get extorted, especially since he can't get his teeth knocked out in prison anymore.

<{katwhu}><WhatIsThis>

Huh? Usa locks people away and does capital punishment still. Europe is far less strict.

^Lol this. That guys comment you quoted is completely ridiculous.

<{katwhu}><WhatIsThis>

^Lol this. That guys comment you quoted is completely ridiculous.
The US may have some problems, like every country, but leniency when it comes to crime is something that is never used as an argument lol.
Just one example, here, if you're tried for multiple criminal offenses, you'll only be jailed for the duration prescribed for the most serious crime commited (i.e. you don't add them, it's impossible to have a 257 years jail sentence like you sometimes see in the US). We don't really have plea deals though, except for really minor shit. Of course we had riots when that was voted. At least I think so (we riot first, and we pick a reason when we're done).

Keep in mind that I don't know shit in law and I'm only talking out of my ass.

It's not an excuse, it's just science.

Brain damage can make some people psychotic / hyper aggressive over time.

Baroni was never a nice guy to be begin with and should be locked up for the rest of his life. But facts are facts.

Chris Benoit prior to the period leading up to killing his family, was a good guy.

Back