• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Phil Baroni arrested for murdering his girlfriend in Mexico (Facing 30-50 yr)

There use to be an app, I used it for years and didnt realize sherdog quit using it. Eventually I got a new phone and tried to redownload it and couldnt. I reached out to sherdog and they said the moble version on web browser is just as good...it is not...now I only use my pc for sherdog bc the mobile version was just so bugged with ads that take over the whole screen and make you have to close the page and reload. I feel your pain.

Have you tried using the Brave browser on your mobile? I use that for Sherdog now, and since I've been using it, I get no adds at all thank fuck.

I wouldn't be able to visit this place because of the constant ads. Brave works a treat for me.

You on mobile? The ads on there are horrible, they highjack your phone.
Fucking lame ass adds fucking up my posts. :mad::mad::mad:

I literally have to use Brave(browser) on mobile, as I don't use sherdog on computer, only when I'm bored.

If it wasn't for Brave putting a stop to Sherdog intrusive ads I would have literally quit sherdog years ago.

The real annoying aspect is it's not like they don't know about the ads, they do, they just don't give a shit.

Does anyone have any info. about Phil's support for War Machine? I read about this but can't find anything. What did he say?

I literally have to use Brave(browser) on mobile, as I don't use sherdog on computer, only when I'm bored.

If it wasn't for Brave putting a stop to Sherdog intrusive ads I would have literally quit sherdog years ago.

The real annoying aspect is it's not like they don't know about the ads, they do, they just don't give a shit.
I just downloaded Brave because the forums are causing my cursor to jump everywhere. Same issue occurs on Brave right out of the gate. I was using adblock browser before that and it was working fine until like 2 days ago.

Forums now only work on chrome and I can't block pop-ups.

Whoever coded this page must have fucked up something for mobile browsers.

This doesn't happen to me on any browser on .my pc. This issue doesn't happen on any other site except sherdog on my cell

Have you tried using the Brave browser on your mobile? I use that for Sherdog now, and since I've been using it, I get no adds at all thank fuck.

I wouldn't be able to visit this place because of the constant ads. Brave works a treat for me.
I haven't tried Brave on the phone, thanks for the tip.

I just downloaded Brave because the forums are causing my cursor to jump everywhere. Same issue occurs on Brae right out of 4hw gate. I was using advloxk browser before that.

This doesn't happen to me on any browser on .my pc. This issue doesn't happen on any other site except sherdog on my cell
Been using Brave specifically for Sherdog, as like I said, I only use sherdog on mobile now.

So maybe you have a newer, updated version of Brave? I don't get ads on any website I use on Brave.

But yes, whoever codes this for mobile has fucked it all up, and as I said the annoying thing is they know, just don't care to try and fix it.:mad:

You’ve seen too many movies and not the good prison docs lol unless he has something to offer, or essentially steps on the wrong toes he’ll be fine. Literally no one is going to go after a guy like baroni for what he did, unless he makes a spectacle of himself or draws unwanted attention on other grounds.

Hero’s don’t reside in the system like the delusional people in this thread seem to believe and the stories you hear of them existing are far over exaggerated.

Spot on post. Have you been locked up or work in the field? This is exactly how this goes down. In jail nobody's don't really get
fucked with.
1. Hes broke, so extortion is out of the question.
2. Not gang affiliated
3. In a foreign country most likely impossible to get involved in the drug trade.
4. Can't be a rat.
5. Can fight, giving an attacker something to lose if he fucks them up (respect gone)
6. Codes of honor dont really exist in jails/prisons anymore. Not that they ever really did, but that's a whole inmate psych roadtrip to go on.
7. If he got into trouble with others it'll be the same way every inmate gets in trouble with others. Gambling, drugs, debt.

I just downloaded Brave because the forums are causing my cursor to jump everywhere. Same issue occurs on Brave right out of the gate. I was using adblock browser before that and it was working fine until like 2 days ago.

This thread is taking a turn but I like the direction its going, the good of sherbrokind. Thanks boys.

Oh my god... It worked.

I love you guys.

Not only is Beroni a huge piece of shit and a massive pussy for beating a woman to death, but he also SUCKED! Was never any good. Only got the fights he did because he looked menacing with his shirt off because of all of the steroids he was taking. Always got beat by high level fighters.
He did beat Menne and Suloyev.

Also destroyed Chonan, unlike Anderson.

Back