News PFL to Co-Promote/Collaborate w Other Promotions

RCC:Road to the PFL - Feb 22
Shooto Brasil:Road to the PFL Mar 1
UAE Warriors:Road to the PFL Mar 20

RCC:Road to the PFL - Feb 22
Shooto Brasil:Road to the PFL Mar 1
UAE Warriors:Road to the PFL Mar 20

Actually decent orgs.

The guy who does those Anime MMA animations (my avatar) is an affiliate of PFL. He does a lot of animations for their fights according to his Instagram. His name's Rayrod.

I never paid attention to your AV, it's amazing.

intredasting.

i'm always down for seeing orgs work together.

RCC and UAE Warriors, 2 organizations with shady sponsors. Just as PFL xD

Whats the german organization? GMC? Superior FC? not many usable organizations over there. But a market with a lot of potential. Same goes for Australia.

Good idea, but I'm not sure how much it will help the cause in growing the PFL.

One guy like Rory will bring more eyes to the product than 8 different guys or whatever from around the world that a large majority of fans have never seen or heard of.

I'd still like to see them be more aggressive in the free agent market. What makes a tournament exciting is knowing two great fighters are clashing and the winner probably taking on another a great fighter after that. Not one guy you may of heard of fighting another guy from Egypt you never heard or seen of. Fans that care about that are hard core fans and watching your product regardless. Maybe it will help some international ratings on some level. But I'm not sure how much one individual from some of these orgs have in drawing power in that area.

Oh well, I'll watch it.

Women’s tryout Grand Prix:

Bellator should get a top level guy from each division and offer to send them over (in exchange Bellator gets a cut of their purse). If they raise a stink Bellator can go on about how they are wimps and they know the Bellator fighters will wreck their PFL fighters.

They will get free publicity and possibly some money, win for Bellator no matter what happens.

fuck yes. one night tournaments make the world a better place.

Co promote with Bellator make Cyborg VS Harrison please

gpsfkm54k6f41.jpg

Meh, They surely could have found something better in Germany/the German-speaking region.

Bakhtiyar Abdulaev (8-0)
Sascha Sharmer (16-5)
Mert Özyildirim (8-1)
Oemer Cankardesler (12-5-2)

Back