News PFL / Bellator Signings

They’re giving out $250k to the Europe winners? Man PFL is just handing out bread like it’s candy. Why would anybody who’s any good fight anywhere else than PFL? This is free money if you’re a top fighter.
Well there is only one winner at the end of the tournament, so its' good for that one person

Well there is only one winner at the end of the tournament, so its' good for that one person

This always gets me when people ask why everyone isn't just moving over and fighting in the PFL. lol

- PFL's roster is small. You might not even get signed as the roster's filled up.
- PFL's budget is small*. Yeah they were paying 750k for Pettis but most of the roster wasn't making much. They might not have the budget for you if they've already grabbed up other guys.
- Only one person gets the big win. You might just end up making... well. Not the million.

Everyone can't just move over and make millions. It's almost better to be a middling fighter in the UFC just to get your name out there.

says he will compete for both PFL and Brave…. Strange. Never heard of that before

Kevin Lee an elite fighter once again.

Wow, Kevin Lee is so good, when the ink hit the paper on the UFC contract, he automatically upgraded all his skills. Went from guy who struggled with COVID Coma Diego Sanchez to world class fighter

Would have made more sense for PFL or Bellator. I dont see him doing well in UFC again. Sure theres a few fights you can make with him that will be entertaining but PFL season or getting into Bellator WW div would have been better for his career. Shit him vs Ward in Bellator would have worked.

Would have made more sense for PFL or Bellator. I dont see him doing well in UFC again. Sure theres a few fights you can make with him that will be entertaining but PFL season or getting into Bellator WW div would have been better for his career. Shit him vs Ward in Bellator would have worked.
Proves more that the UFC just works with a cabal of agents who brown nose UFC management and don't rock the boat. Kevin Lee switched agents from Ngannou's to Ali and suddenly the UFC is resigning him

There were some interesting fights for him in PFL (Cooper) or Bellator (Larkin, Koreshkov, Goiti). But I guess we'll see how he does this time around in the UFC.

There were some interesting fights for him in PFL (Cooper) or Bellator (Larkin, Koreshkov, Goiti). But I guess we'll see how he does this time around in the UFC.
He would have been interesting in PFL. If fucking Sadibou Sy won the tournament, I would have given Lee a fair chance at getting some wins during the season.

Koreshkov and Larkin would shit on Kevin Lee.

He would have been interesting in PFL. If fucking Sadibou Sy won the tournament, I would have given Lee a fair chance at getting some wins during the season.

Koreshkov and Larkin would shit on Kevin Lee.
What's wrong with Sadibou? Guy's anti wrestling improved leaps and bounds which has made him a very formidable fighter IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back