News PFL Signings

Looking at their latest card it looks like they got Ali Taleb too. UFC sleeping here.

Looking at their latest card it looks like they got Ali Taleb too. UFC sleeping here.
The UFC cant possibly sign every top fighter in the world. Particularly when they would more than likely only offer a spot in DWCS and/or 12k/12k. Some fighters want to get paid and will go where the money is.

The UFC cant possibly sign every top fighter in the world. Particularly when they would more than likely only offer a spot in DWCS and/or 12k/12k. Some fighters want to get paid and will go where the money is.

Yeah tbf I know. I just get annoyed when I miss out on good matchups.

Dakota is especially annoying. All the top Flyweights in the world are in UFC or Bellator, they're not going to have anyone worthwhile for her to fight. I guess they could give her the Gi Moreira prospect test maybe, but I've seen the girl she's fighting in her debut and she's fucking awful.

Where did you see Ali Taleb
I saw it on the official line up PFL sent it. It is an awesome signing, his war with Lok Dog was fun AF and he said he was looking for a better money deal. I guess PFL scooped him up right after.

Yeah tbf I know. I just get annoyed when I miss out on good matchups.

Dakota is especially annoying. All the top Flyweights in the world are in UFC or Bellator, they're not going to have anyone worthwhile for her to fight. I guess they could give her the Gi Moreira prospect test maybe, but I've seen the girl she's fighting in her debut and she's fucking awful.
Yeah, I know what you mean. Talent being spread through different organizations it means the talent pool will be more diluted. But as it is, the UFC has about 85% of all the talent, so it makes sense that at this point the other leagues get the remaining top talent. Not too worried about Ali Taleb, he is awesome but UFC and Bellator have plenty of worthwhile BW to the point that getting him or not wont make a difference. Dakota is a bit more disappointing because of what you mentioned but PFL has deeper pockets than what we thought, so I guess this will continue to happen.

PFL not messing around. They got another $100m worth of investor money to lose! Better get to it boys!

846420FF-9CA6-4603-9DDE-F4A7945D3623.jpeg B6695B6D-CB86-4810-BC0A-02D97FFBBD51.jpeg

Rizvan is an agent for MTK GLOBAL… the company that all their employees including Tyson Fury and his family are banned to travel to the US soil… just announced the signings

Last edited:

Decent enough addition I think. Only if they're doing BW though.

Okay so it seems like PFL is doing WSOF 2.0 and gonna slap the PFL name on Ares events

Hope Lazy King escapes while he still can then.

Also a bit annoyed if ARES isn't going to be on Fight Pass anymore.

Okay so it seems like PFL is doing WSOF 2.0 and gonna slap the PFL name on Ares events

Fernand is so thirsty for a dollar he’ll sign anything PFL throws at him. It’s smart though they are doing exactly what Bellator did with Kavanagh and SBG. Get in bed with these coaches and gyms let them funnel young talent to your promotion and it’ll aid your international expansion. PFL really is 2015 Bellator.

Decent enough addition I think. Only if they're doing BW though.

It's confirmed they are. Glad they signed him even though he lost. Like, they could easily have not and there's no doubt they would have passed if they thought it was the right move but I'm glad they didn't.

It's a good signing, we don't know the bracket yet but I can't imagine I'm going to like his chances when it's out though. Too many great 35ers out there.

It's confirmed they are. Glad they signed him even though he lost. Like, they could easily have not and there's no doubt they would have passed if they thought it was the right move but I'm glad they didn't.

It's a good signing, we don't know the bracket yet but I can't imagine I'm going to like his chances when it's out though. Too many great 35ers out there.
Ali Taleb is gonna run through him, but hope he got some good money

Back