News PFL Signings

Ali Taleb is gonna run through him, but hope he got some good money
Exactly. I think there's tons of guys out there not signed to any exclusive deal promotion that would be excellent gets for PFL. They could make this division nearly their best immediately if they do it right.

Exactly. I think there's tons of guys out there not signed to any exclusive deal promotion that would be excellent gets for PFL. They could make this division nearly their best immediately if they do it right.

I reckon they'll pick up Valiev seeing as he fought for WSOF already and he's a free agent at the moment.

Quemuel Ottoni signed a 4 fight deal with PFL. He’s the guy that beat Poatan in his MMA debut so you know what they’ll use to promote him.

Last edited:

Quemuel Ottoni has signed with PFL. He’s the guy that beat Poatan in his MMA debut so you know what they’ll use to promote him.

PFL are the masters of signing people just for clout. Muhammed Ali's grandson, Ottoni since he beat Pereira, etc. Not saying Ottoni isn't a fun fighter, but it was mainly due to the win all those years ago

Quemuel Ottoni has signed with PFL. He’s the guy that beat Poatan in his MMA debut so you know what they’ll use to promote him.

Really good fighter, very violent. Good signing.

Man, Kuniev and Manumito are amazing signings. Will be looking forward to them.

What are the chances of Nate signing with PFL?

What are the chances of Nate signing with PFL?

cant see him being in a tournament and fighting 4 times in half a year. For a few one off fights maybe but against who? Is PFL paying him all that money to fight Ray Cooper?

Showtime is still best overall option if they want him to box Jake and do some mma with Bellator. Or even just boxing Jake next. Thats gonna be the next move.

cant see him being in a tournament and fighting 4 times in half a year. For a few one off fights maybe but against who? Is PFL paying him all that money to fight Ray Cooper?

Showtime is still best overall option if they want him to box Jake and do some mma with Bellator. Or even just boxing Jake next. Thats gonna be the next move.
Yup. Showtime doesn’t really seem to care much for Bellator. They’ll definitely have him box Jake and call it a day.

I don’t think we’ll ever see Jake fight MMA at all. It will be like Floyd. Rumored to agree to do a MMA fight with Conor after they boxed and then left him hanging. Similarly Jake will take endless jabs at Dana for the publicity and continue to call out semiretired MMA fighters for boxing matches he will beat them in to improve his record and say he beat fighters.

PFL is starting to sign mediocre European WMMA flyweights. Gonna be an easy 250k for Dakota (i think thats what they said the prize money for PFL Europe is)

PFL is starting to sign mediocre European WMMA flyweights. Gonna be an easy 250k for Dakota (i think thats what they said the prize money for PFL Europe is)

Mediocre fighter but painapple is a great nickname.

They’re giving out $250k to the Europe winners? Man PFL is just handing out bread like it’s candy. Why would anybody who’s any good fight anywhere else than PFL? This is free money if you’re a top fighter.

Back