PFL, Professional Fighters League, MMA, betting thread

I blindly bet Jack Grant because he looked in great shape.

At work so I can’t watch at the moment.

How did the fight look?

Now that's a bad beat for the Doumbe bettors, he was cruising to a decision win at that point imo.

I’d like to formally invite everyone in this thread with me to court if Unibet don’t pay me out for this Baki TKO.

Thank you.

I’d like to formally invite everyone in this thread with me to court if Unibet don’t pay me out for this Baki TKO.

Thank you.

Bookmakers are supposed to honor whatever result is announced at the end of the fight.

The result announced at the end of the fight was Chamsoudinov by TKO; they absolutely need to pay you.

Now that's a bad beat for the Doumbe bettors, he was cruising to a decision win at that point imo.
I think that betting sites and events should list the referee before the fight.

I didn't bet this but i would preferably avoid fights done by Gaddard , Tognoni and Miragliotta.

Mark gets too involved in fights, stops it too soon or makes big calls without the interest of the event or gives too many warnings like a umpire.

How is Bilostenniy +odds against Cappeloza? I feel like Cappeloza could get steamrolled here.

Silveira is at dog odds against Sy, that's insane. Sure Josh isn't amazing and looks out of sorts against guys who can shut his game down, but this is Sy's first trip to 205, after spending years as a huge WW and I'm not sure he's gonna be able to stop Josh from simply pushing him against the fence and grinding him even if the takedown doesn't come.

And to me that's a big if, I wouldn't be surprised if Silveira tossed him around either.

Also like Shoeface, Rabadanov and Wilson as safe favorites. Polizzi as a huge dog is something I'm considering

Silveira is at dog odds against Sy, that's insane. Sure Josh isn't amazing and looks out of sorts against guys who can shut his game down, but this is Sy's first trip to 205, after spending years as a huge WW and I'm not sure he's gonna be able to stop Josh from simply pushing him against the fence and grinding him even if the takedown doesn't come.

And to me that's a big if, I wouldn't be surprised if Silveira tossed him around either.

Also like Shoeface, Rabadanov and Wilson as safe favorites. Polizzi as a huge dog is something I'm considering

I'm also on Silveira.

Other dogs I like are Yagshimuradov, Patricky and Romero although the line on him has come in quite a bit since I played it.

Espinoza vs Piccolotti is now happening after Jay-Jay pulled out.

If Adam is the dog I might take him there, by far and away the best grappler Elvin has fought.

What's the read on Biyong? Shoeface inactivity?
Gotta be, Shoeface is coming from a Big Brother type show in Brasil where he apparently had some controversy. Still, Biyong is dogshit so I don't see how Antonio doesn't just take him down and do what he wants with him.

Simon is just a big dude. The win over trainer is good, but the loss to Edwards aged like milk, and his showing against Augusto was bad as well. Dude didn't look good standing, and that's what he'd need to use to beat Carlos Jr.

What's the read on Biyong? Shoeface inactivity?
Biyong is underrated. His athleticism compensates for his technical gaps. His win over Trainer has aged very well.

Shoeface is a front runner flake. If he can't get an early submission, he has a propensity to fold.

Took a stab at Wilkinson as soon as I saw the odds. Breese is the biggest flake in the universe, and I don't see how getting hit by heavier men will fix that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back