PFL, Professional Fighters League, MMA, betting thread

Took a stab at Wilkinson as soon as I saw the odds. Breese is the biggest flake in the universe, and I don't see how getting hit by heavier men will fix that.
Completely agree. Breese is a massive flake. Though ironically I was completely pissed off when he lost to Strickland, which in retrospect was a fine performance.

seriously how is patricky getting disrespected again? he was such a dog to satoshi for some reason, and looked dominant.

no way this fight is even at worst for him.

Silveira is at dog odds against Sy, that's insane. Sure Josh isn't amazing and looks out of sorts against guys who can shut his game down, but this is Sy's first trip to 205, after spending years as a huge WW and I'm not sure he's gonna be able to stop Josh from simply pushing him against the fence and grinding him even if the takedown doesn't come.
Thinking of loading up on Sy at current odds.

Fighters jumping to 205 have an insanely good track record of success (ie: Impa). Sy's distance management is so good, and he has obviously worked on his takedown defence a ton in preparation against Magomedkerimov.

Silveira is literally a 2000 era fighter. Decent wrestling, good BJJ, and incompetent striking. 60-40 Sy fight imo.

edit -- money is coming in on breese? wtf?

Last edited:
Thinking of loading up on Sy at current odds.

Fighters jumping to 205 have an insanely good track record of success (ie: Impa). Sy's distance management is so good, and he has obviously worked on his takedown defence a ton in preparation against Magomedkerimov.

Silveira is literally a 2000 era fighter. Decent wrestling, good BJJ, and incompetent striking. 60-40 Sy fight imo.

edit -- money is coming in on breese? wtf?
I feel like Sy might not be ready to handle an aggressive grappler that's 30lbs heavier than what he's used to, particularly in the clinch where he sometimes finds himself with his back against the fence, but we'll see.

Yeah, Breese money is the most unusual thing this card. Got me worried a bit.

Bit of an intense staredown between Gadzhi Rabadanov and Solomon Renfro.
Hoping Rabadanov gets the W.

Fading Madge as a favorite against Ward, yay or nay?

Fading Madge as a favorite against Ward, yay or nay?
Hard one. Ward got tagged too much by Homasi, and Madge is very techincal, he just has a shitty chin. He's like a less durable version of Braga. Ward has nasty boxing combos, but he sometimes goes into brawler mode and leaves himself open chasing the heavy punches.

I ended up passing because of that. Two inconstant guys.

Thought about playing Otto before seeing the line, I think he should win, especially with Tyler's inactivity, but there is a world where they engage in an ugly striking match and Otto loses a split.

Thought about playing Otto before seeing the line, I think he should win, especially with Tyler's inactivity, but there is a world where they engage in an ugly striking match and Otto loses a split.

I'm on Tyler. I think he's more athletic, hits a bit harder and can dictate where the fight takes place.

Back