Rumored PFL possibly adding a Women’s Flyweight division

Likely just a one off. Haven’t seen anyone else talking about fighting for them

Why are they allowing a trans ( biological male) Larissa Pacheco fight women?? Tbh ate horrible

hopefully a one off.

If they are gonna add another div BW would be the one to do not womens Flyweight.

Fucks sake what a complete waste if Dakota signs for PFL. She's a UFC fighter.
She's definitely got what it takes to compete in the UFC and I can see her getting signed up. However Dakota says she aint rushing as she still wants to improve. In a couple of years she'll be even better then she already is so why not give her time to improve more?

hopefully a one off.

If they are gonna add another div BW would be the one to do not womens Flyweight.
Old post, I know, but if you’re gonna do a women’s division north of 115, then 125 is the one to do. Statistically, it’s the largest of the women’s divisions. It’s large enough that you can build up your own and advertise it as a great division, unlike 135, which unfortunately has fallen on hard times

Old post, I know, but if you’re gonna do a women’s division north of 115, then 125 is the one to do. Statistically, it’s the largest of the women’s divisions. It’s large enough that you can build up your own and advertise it as a great division, unlike 135, which unfortunately has fallen on hard times

Wasnt talking about womens BW. I meant if you're gonna just add another div period it should be mens BW, not a womens 125. BW is arguably deepest div worldwide in mma and yet PFL doesnt have it for some reason.

Wasnt talking about womens BW. I meant if you're gonna just add another div period it should be mens BW, not a womens 125. BW is arguably deepest div worldwide in mma and yet PFL doesnt have it for some reason.

I mean Kayla Harrison is the PFL's biggest star by a large margin followed closely by Clarissa Shields. I think it makes sense that the PFL has decided to invest in another WMMA division given how much attention female fighters have gotten them.

Back