PFL doing worst than WSOF

What the hell is PFL and WSOF? I've trained ufc not PFL or WSOF, non one knows what that even is.

Growing pains that comes w rebranding...Hopefully. I want to see them win.

How they gonna pay out $10 million tonight???

How they gonna pay out $10 million tonight???
The year one start up costs were already accounted for. Any smart businesses start off there new businesses at a loss because they account for all the costs of starting the businesses and to keep it running for their first several years because the businesses haven't had a chance to generate any income. So the PFL owners didn't go into year one with blind luck. Every expense has already been accounted for and taken care of.

I never watched WSOF and I don't watch PFL either, I just can't get into it. It's like the C leagues to me. If PFL is the C league, One is the D league.

PFL is dying.
Just a common sense answer, any business that starts up starts off at a loss because of the start up money that is used to start up the business. Insurance, payroll, utilities, and so on because none of those start up business haven't had a chance to generate any revenue. So by your definition without using common sense, every start up business is dying. Seriously, not one thought in your head gave thought to the PFL owners had year one costs already covered and to attract the billionaire investors they attracted, it didn't occur to you that in order to get them to invest their money, that they sold those investors on a concrete business plan that has the potential to be profitable?

I never watched WSOF and I don't watch PFL either, I just can't get into it. It's like the C leagues to me. If PFL is the C league, One is the D league.
You're misguided, bud.

Did a Dagestan guy beat Ray Parker the 2nd last night?
Yep. Only one of the three fighting who won. Unless Abdel a sleaze reps their opponents as well, he didn't go home with as much money as he was hoping last night.

lol at start up is just WSOF w a new name and the same terrible ratings

At least they're not spending as much as WSOF was...oh, nvm.

Back