PFL 10: Playoffs 3, Sat. Oct 20, 7 PM Prelims/9 PM Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

So close...yet so far.

Real action fight.

UD Jon

So... a 30 minutes intermission

latest

If Doomsday Howard makes the finals, I don't know if I would be able to process it.

Well we start the night off with four fights going the distance. At welterweight, Abubakar Nurmagomedov drew with Bojan Velickovic but advanced in the tiebreaker only to have to pull out due to injury and will be replaced by Velickovic, and Magomed Magomedkerimov handled Pavel Kusch. At middleweight, Louis Taylor beat Rex Harris and John Howard took out Eddie Gordon.

Well we start the night off with four fights going the distance. At welterweight, Abubakar Nurmagomedov drew with Bojan Velickovic but advanced in the tiebreaker only to have to pull out due to injury and will be replaced by Velickovic, and Magomed Magomedkerimov handled Pavel Kusch. At middleweight, Louis Taylor beat Rex Harris and John Howard took out Eddie Gordon.
Thanks

what do u mean the first round decides the fight?

what do u mean the first round decides the fight?
Exactly what is said. If a 2-round quarterfinal goes the distance and the fight is scored a draw, the winner of the first round advances to the semifinals.

Alright got some chicken shawarma and I'm officially in. Excited to see some Ray Cooper fights today.

Handersson the big dark horse. His only fight lasted 20 seconds. And he's beaten Cooper in the past!

So do we call Handesson Ferreira, Randesson Ferreira?

Sponsored by Proper Twelve

Still an unofficial UFC feeder promotion i see.

Orgs with no ambition shouldn’t promise big cash prizes

Ferrerria taking down Story???

Wait... Story gets taken down fairly reccurently. Not that suprising....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back