PFL 10: Playoffs 3, Sat. Oct 20, 7 PM Prelims/9 PM Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

This is the second time this has happened in a semi final!

BS he was looking fine when he looked at the ref saying come on he kneed me then all of a sudden bad acting like he can't fight.

Sefo sonned him... get back in there.

TBH I'm beginning to suspect you're one of the innumerable Russian shills patrolling this website. Even drunk you should know damn well what I'm talking about.
I can't remember what we are talking about <45>

this is dramatic because you know guys like Taylor have been fighting their whole career for that way low end money and they’re THIS close to the promised pot or even dat second place money

Word. You'd be surprised how many haven't been these days.
Life is too short to not have a little fun. I get what the sport is doing and I think that organizations that are adopting these rulesets are only bringing the sport of MMA to a broader audience. I do find it odd when I see a guy getting checked out from a knee to the head on the ground. While in the early days you may receive multiple shots like that in multiple rounds. You have to admit that is a little strange.

Shit like this is why they should get rid of this bullshit rule.

Louis Taylor needs to win by technical decision.

They should go to score cards and declare the winner not give to Howard who is clearly taking a dive.

Siler made the finals with this.

giphy.gif

Tournament format still needs work.

I hope they can workout all of these issues next season.

Glad he got the opportunity to win on the scorecards, can't rob a man of life-changing well-deserved money over some unintentional be.

Great going to score cards the actor Howard losses.

Back