• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

PFL 10: Playoffs 3, Sat. Oct 20, 7 PM Prelims/9 PM Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Look how clean the mat is after 4 hours

That’s not good.

I remember UFC 100. Back before they aired the prelims on TV. It looked like an animal sacrifice had occurred on the prelims. Turned out Hammer painted the octagon with Stephan Bonnar but it really set the tone
So true. The sport is so cleaned up with new rules that protect fighters from getting hurt. In a sport where fighters are supposed to get hurt...

These quick breakups are not great.

They should just play this when someone wins the 1 Million.

So true. The sport is so cleaned up with new rules that protect fighters from getting hurt. In a sport where fighters are supposed to get hurt...
Or...the tournament has a "no elbow" rule so a potential tournament participant doesn't lose a shot because of a cut from an elbow.

Howard wasn't ready to bang... Taylor should just ride out the decision.

I know John Howard fought in the ufc but i can't think of a single opponent. lol

Or...the tournament has a "no elbow" rule so a potential tournament participant doesn't lose a shot because of a cut from an elbow.
I know I am being facetious.

Damn. What a way to lose after dominating...

Someone give this dude an academy award.

OMG Howard taking a dive for the win.

Man, if he loses after that it completely sucks. That knee was unintentional and he loses the opportunity to make life changing money for his family after he was dominating a guy.

Yeah. Should I? I'm half canned it's 4 in the morning here :D

TBH I'm beginning to suspect you're one of the innumerable Russian shills patrolling this website. Even drunk you should know damn well what I'm talking about.

Back