Pettis responds to Ferguson's rant about disrespect

AimedWithV
- I apparently do not have "enough privileges to start a thread on Sherdog".
- Maybe I'm not "the norm". I'm not "camera friendly", I don't "wear clothes that fit me", I'm not a "heartbreaker", I haven't had "sex with a woman", I don't know "how that works", I don't "fall in line", I'm not "hygienic", I don't "wipe properly", I lack "style", I don't have "self-esteem", I have no "charisma", I don't "own a toothbrush", I can't "reach all the parts of my body".
- None of that matters. What does matter is that you alone can start a thread right now that answers the ultimate question.

Dude, I'm very sorry to hear that you're all this. Hope your life changes its course.
You should try professional help, too.

I hate to do this, but I'll have to be the bringer of other bad news here:
You cannot start a thread either, since you're a white belt.

Pettis has a pretty tame response. Maybe he doesn't want to talk shit when he knows he will get annhilated by that psycho Tony.

Nah, Pettis just understands that talking shit is pointless. Nobody is buying the card to see him fight Tony. They can both just relax and pray that the stars align in such a way that they get to fight McG instead.

Tony-Ferguson-UFC-216-Post.jpg

Tony doesn't forgive. Tony doesn't forget.
Where’s your gym at!??!!

Ferguson is always complaining about not being respected. It’s because none of the fighters respect the guy. I wonder why?

I mean I don't see the huge deal if they would've been training at the same gym. Regardless the better fighter on fight night will win. Sure they could see how both of them are training but in the end the better fighter will win come fight night.
Lol, I don't think it's that simple dude. Especially if you know you're going to compete against that person. Whether it's team sports or individual sports, the less your opponent knows about you the better. They're already studying film , why would you show them anything new you're working on?

Last edited:
AimedWithV
- Maybe I'm not "the norm". I'm not "camera friendly", I don't "wear clothes that fit me", I'm not a "heartbreaker", I haven't had "sex with a woman", I don't know "how that works", I don't "fall in line", I'm not "hygienic", I don't "wipe properly", I lack "style", I don't have "self-esteem", I have no "charisma", I don't "own a toothbrush", I can't "reach all the parts of my body".
- None of that matters. What does matter is that you alone can start a thread right now that answers the ultimate question.

Lmfao well at least you can fly... kinda

Do you by any chance live in a van down by the river? Cause you look kinda like a guy I know who does

Lol can't wait for the press conference now. Tony, khabib and conor at the same place. Cringe, broken and witty trash talk, possible brawl and lots of hilarious one liners.

Tony started an argument with Werdum...dude feels disrespected way too often.

He literary tries to pick his opponents by the ankle to get them to the ground <{JustBleed}>

Cucuy stood up to Werdum like a man even without any security around, Colby went running, called 911 and them started yelling at him and filming him from a mile away. <36>
He knew nothing was gonna happen, Werdum would metoo the shit out of Cringe Ferguson. Tony is an obnoxious weird fucker lol He can fight though, as long as he stays at lightweight.

I'm really torn about this matchup. Part of me is hoping for the upset and part of me thinks it shoukd be cancelled. Retarded people shouldn't be allowed to fight.

AimedWithV

PrideJitZoo - Next Level Troll?
- Subtitle 1: Does a 205lb BJJ guy getting tapped by a 115lb girl *and posting it aggressively on Sherdog* really deserve 800+ posts to-date mocking him? Even if they are the most hilarious things that have ever been written ever?
- Subtitle 2: Does first-respnder "HouseStark" really deserve 808 likes thus far by simply saying "You're a fucking pussy". It has to be multiples above any liked comment in sherdog history.
- Subtitle 3: Is PrideJitzoo the greatest troll ever, or just a complete weenis? And do we care? If not, how long will it last?

Lots of good questions here.

Back