Pettis responds to Ferguson's rant about disrespect

I mean I don't see the huge deal if they would've been training at the same gym. Regardless the better fighter on fight night will win. Sure they could see how both of them are training but in the end the better fighter will win come fight night.

What is the origin of this "ankle pick" phrase, that suddenly became so popular about Ferguson?

Hie and Werdum were sharing an interview that took a turn for the worse.

These guys are both awesome that being said, Pettis showing huge respect just for admitting that he saw Tony as a huge THREAT YEARS AGO, hopefully Tony can see that and chill.

Last edited:
I mean I don't see the huge deal if they would've been training at the same gym. Regardless the better fighter on fight night will win. Sure they could see how both of them are training but in the end the better fighter will win come fight night.

Fighting in MMA is a very diverse game, frequently based on luck and on a lot of aspects.
Enough for one fighter to study his opponent's moves or tricks, to actually understand when/where he's going to use it in an upcoming fight - and he can use it in advantage in their potential matchup.

It's not smart. Especially for Pettis, who was more experienced and had more to lose.

These guys are both awesome that being said, Pettis showing huge respect just for admitting that he saw Tony as a huge THREAT YEARS AGO, hopefully Tiny can see that and chill.

He was around top 20-25 back then already, so yes, it made sense for Pettis. Also he was (still is) on a winning streak

Hehe I remember this, I didn't remember the "ankle pick you" phrase.
Wow that was moronic...

"once ferguson has his picture on a
wheaties box then we'll have something to talk about"

Yeah that makes sense.

The Tony rant was confusing (as always).

Probably just trying to stir some shit up for a story-line.

Tony-Ferguson-UFC-216-Post.jpg

Tony doesn't forgive. Tony doesn't forget.

He just trips ...zing

Have Tony comment on how he feel about the wire that tripped him?

He was around top 20-25 back then already, so yes, it made sense for Pettis. Also he was (still is) on a winning streak
Shows Pettis understands talent when he sees it

Attempt at fabricated faux outrage by "Where's your kid"

What is the origin of this "ankle pick" phrase, that suddenly became so popular about Ferguson?

He literary tries to pick his opponents by the ankle to get them to the ground <{JustBleed}>

Cucuy stood up to Werdum like a man even without any security around, Colby went running, called 911 and them started yelling at him and filming him from a mile away. <36>

Shit, two of my favorite LW's. I hate this fight and can't wait to see it at the same time.

Seems Pettis is a pretty reasonable person and Ferguson gets caught up in his feelings often.

Back