Pettis responds to Ferguson's rant about disrespect

AimedWithV

Double Yellow Card
@Silver
Reaction score
www.mmanews.com/anthony-pettis-responds-ferguson/

Ferguson recently accused Pettis of trying to “big league” him and his team back in late 2014. During a recent appearance on Ariel Helwani’s MMA show on ESPN, “Showtime” offered a response:

“I heard about the post, I don’t follow anybody on social media or anything like that. I’m not sure when he posted it but I know what he’s talking about. It was UFC 181, man that was a long time ago. I was getting ready to fight Gilbert Melendez at the time and he tried to come train at a gym that I was already training at. And my coaches asked his coaches to wait to come back until I was actually done because most likely we would be fighting each other. So if he took that as disrespect, that’s on him. That’s just common sense. You’re not gonna go watch somebody train that you’re gonna be fighting potentially.”

Prstty obvious retort.

“I heard about the post, I don’t follow anybody on social media or anything like that. I’m not sure when he posted it but I know what he’s talking about. It was UFC 181, man that was a long time ago. I was getting ready to fight Gilbert Melendez at the time and he tried to come train at a gym that I was already training at. And my coaches asked his coaches to wait to come back until I was actually done because most likely we would be fighting each other. So if he took that as disrespect, that’s on him. That’s just common sense. You’re not gonna go watch somebody train that you’re gonna be fighting potentially.”

Makes sense. Fergie lacks common sense so it's no surprise that he'd be offended by that.

Done, you rude rude person. I'm on the phone
giphy.gif

Pettis has a pretty tame response. Maybe he doesn't want to talk shit when he knows he will get annhilated by that psycho Tony.

Pettis doesn’t follow anyone on Social Media? He’s suddenly one of my favorite fucking fighters

Surely the level headed and not totally batshit crazy Tony could never of misconstrued the situation! Pettis must be lying
giphy.gif

Tony seems like the kind of guy who feels disrespected pretty fast. So it sounds plausible.

But anyway it's a sick match up. Can't wait and I do not care if they like each other or not.

Tony seems like the kind of guy who feels disrespected pretty fast. So it sounds plausible.

But anyway it's a sick match up. Can't wait and I do not care if they like each other or not.
He has threatened to ankle pick both DC and Werdum.

Meh.

Just a poor effort by Tony to cook up some drama with another fighter because apparently that's what you need to do to earn money fighting in the UFC.

Meh.

Just a poor effort by Tony to cook up some drama with another fighter because apparently that's what you need to do to earn money fighting in the UFC.
Wich is pathetic, but this

im surprised this isnt a click bait thread labeled "pettis slams Ferguson"

i wonder if tony is trying to drum up a little bit of heat.

Back