Pettis looking in shape and ready to go!

keyboardwar

White Belt
Reaction score
481267_10151321319174590_1482597460_n.jpg

I just remembered that this fight is in only two weeks from today. Pettis will dismantle Cerrone and then he will rightfully earn his title shot at bendo. I am a big fan of both Pettis and Bendo, and I believe Pettis will beat him again, but I don't believe it will be easy. Neither fighter will truly dominate each-other as the fans have been speculating. Pettis is my favorite fighter, and I can honestly say he is the most underrated and overrated fighter in the UFC roster. His showtime kick has been a blessing and curse at the same time in how people make him out to be a one kick wonder. In two weeks everyone will gauge how well-versed a fighter he is, and why he has what it takes to become a champion.

Looks a little small?

Guy who's just been training is pumped and ripped, he's going to destroy the other guy....

uhh, yeah. Dismantle Cerrone. Man, did he do those tats himself?

Umm.. hasn't Pettis always looked like this? The dude is a machine.

Nice new tats. Can't wait for his fight with Cowboy! War Showtime!!

lightweights always look in shape....except maybe tyson sometimes

He better fucking beat Cerrone, I think the Hendo Pettis rematch NEEDS to happen.

If Pettis beats Cerrone and looks impressive, I expect Dana to give him the shot.

Looks a little small?

He has never been a big LW and it hasn't really negatively affected his performances. I think his speed and agility go a long way in making him the better fighter in most fights. He isn't too small though...decent height/reach for LW and probably about 170lbs in shape.

What is with the obsession with fighter's physiques around here? and no I'm not fat.

He has never been a big LW and it hasn't really negatively affected his performances. I think his speed and agility go a long way in making him the better fighter in most fights. He isn't too small though...decent height/reach for LW and probably about 170lbs in shape.

You're probably right, he definitely benefits from the extra speed.

Being the smaller man is a disadvantage against grinders though - Guida only has half of Pettis's talent but was able to hold him down using the extra weight.

What is with the obsession with fighter's physiques around here? and no I'm not fat.
I dont know. This is the 2nd post in 2 days of someone posting a sweaty pic of pettis followed by how much they love him and how far he will go. To each his own I suppose

This will be an awesome fight. I think Pettis takes it by UD.

I don't even care who wins, I just hope they both come in healthy and put on a good competitive fight. They are both pretty awesome fighters.

Back