Pettis looking in shape and ready to go!

In the age where tat artists have all kinds of skills and colors to use there is no excuse for ghetto tats.

I think this may be the most exciting fight available at LW. Can't freaking wait.

A quick win over lauzon,a split decision over jeremy stephens and a loss to clay guida doesn't make me think he's progressed the way benson has.I think benson would fuck him up pretty clearly now and benson is my most disliked fighter.I'd be rooting for pettis to kick his head off but benson would dominate him possitionally imo.Pettis has been less than stellar in his ufc career and if it wasn't for a win over bendo he wouldn't be near the title shot imo.

I think if pettis actually pushes the pace against cerrone he'll land almost at will since cerrone doesn't care to block shit.If pettis get's super technical and stops throwing cerrone will build up points.Pettis could even mix in some td's since cerrone doesn't really mind fighting off his back(which is stupid for most these days) and score some points.So I think it's all about who can impose their gameplan.I think pettis could win clearly I also think if hes not active cerrone will win with his aggressiveness and pressure.I have been thinking about this fight a lot and I really don't know who's going to win but I have to go with cerrone cause I know he won't slow down or stop.

You're probably right, he definitely benefits from the extra speed.

Being the smaller man is a disadvantage against grinders though - Guida only has half of Pettis's talent but was able to hold him down using the extra weight.

Pettis was happy looking for subs from his back, I'm pretty sure he could have worked his way back up from the cage. More of a tactical error than anything else

The hell was he thinking getting those horrible tatts on his chest?

Now he got 3 heads. dafuq

is he motivated? or maybe broke? does he have "that look in his eye?!"

Dem tats..

Ive+seen+some+shit+_434e4ca51e74aad024199122556ab650.gif

those tats probably have meaning...so i wont judge them, could they be better? sure...

but im pumped for this fight...its gonna be a barnburner..i dont see it going past the second round

What was he thinking wearing those compression pants makes his shins look like just bone with his feet barely attached,

Seriously Sherdog get your shit together hes always in shape like that

What is with the obsession with fighter's physiques around here? and no I'm not fat.

Then don't click on the link and don't comment. One can appreciate a physique without being sexually attracted to it. It takes a hell of a lot of determination, dedication and hard work to be in really good shape and there is a lot more to following mixed martial arts then just the fights themselves. Many people enjoy the fitness and nutrition aspects as well, like I and many other people do. So when you see a fighter in really good shape you can look at a picture and appreciate everything that fighter puts into it, helping him towards the actual fight, instead of just the fight itself, without the need for negative comments.

Then don't click on the link and don't comment. One can appreciate a physique without being sexually attracted to it. It takes a hell of a lot of determination, dedication and hard work to be in really good shape and there is a lot more to following mixed martial arts then just the fights themselves. Many people enjoy the fitness and nutrition aspects as well, like I and many other people do. So when you see a fighter in really good shape you can look at a picture and appreciate everything that fighter puts into it, helping him towards the actual fight, instead of just the fight itself, without the need for negative comments.

Fedor.

Back