News Petr Yan vs. Cory Sandhagen Official For Interim Title @ UFC 267

Who Wins?

• Petr Yan

• Cory Sandhagen

Results are only viewable after voting.
Let’s GO. This was the fight we would have gotten had Aljo not won the Oscar. Much more interesting than Yan V Sterling.

It does throwing a belt on someone who doesn't deserve it makes it seem anyone can hold that title

It's an INTERIM title bro. The winner deserves it for stepping up. Petr is clearly championship caliber and Corey can show that he is too with a win over Petr. He's already beaten the hell out of TJ despite the loss.

Don't get so hung up on it. If you're gonna gripe about this, there's plenty more important things to gripe about. It's an interim title to guarantee that the winner gets a shot at the undisputed title.

They made the best of a bad situation. That's all.

Fun match up. Think Yan might just ragdoll Cory, but should be fun while it lasts.

Nice.

Corey could have waited for a TS after back to back finishes but he chose to fight TJ.

That fight was super close so im not mad at UFC making this fight. TJ is still recovering from hes surgery and font is fighting Aldo.

Now please UFC find Islam a opponent:

Nice.

Sandgaegen via knee to the face.
Please no. Pleeeeease. As a Yan fan it scared the shit out out me
(inb4 <209Bitch>)
when Aljo caught him with a knee couple of times. Good thing the chin is there. But Cory's knee is his specialty. Damn. By the way Dana should make it a title fight, give paper-roni champ that interim bs.

Good fight, they should of given it to Font though. Oh well.

Cory is 0 - 2 in #1 contender fights. Yan by decision.

Is Sandhagen the first fighter to get an interim title shot off of a loss?

<DCWhoa><30><{danawhoah}>

200.gif

Please no. Pleeeeease. As a Yan fan it scared the shit out out me
(inb4 <209Bitch>)
when Aljo caught him with a knee couple of times. Good thing the chin is there. But Cory's knee is his specialty. Damn. By the way Dana should make it a title fight, give paper-roni champ that interim bs.
No worries, because I hid a secret hidden true message behind that post, the try to find it ;)

I've got fucking chills - this is such a better fight than Aljo it's not even funny

LFG!!!!!

Props to Yan for still accepting to fight even for the interim title against a new opponent. Cory should seize this opportunity. The unification bout will be huge now that they'll bill it as a champion vs champion bout.

sandhagen is a much tougher fight than Aljamayma

Cory is a stud but Yan gets it done. Everyone knows his fight with TJ was 50/50 so stop complaining. TJ would've gotten the shot if healthy.

Back