News Petr Yan vs. Cory Sandhagen Official For Interim Title @ UFC 267

Who Wins?

• Petr Yan

• Cory Sandhagen

Results are only viewable after voting.
Two Losers will fight -- one will win.

Give the Winner of the Losers a BS Belt -- parade it around so Sherdoggers can mob up and take sides.
Was your last account this shitty? I bet it was.

sandcastle just got his ass beat by tj and is getting a title shot? lmao. ufc is such a joke sometimes

I would love this fight so much more if Sandhagen deserved it but he doesn’t. I just can’t get behind anyone getting a title shot off of a loss unless it’s an instant rematch for the belt after a champ loses a close fight. Sandhagen is a lot of fun to watch but he needed to get back in the win column before getting his shot. Dana gonna Dana though.
You care too much about nothing. Firstly,its an interim fight,which still means Sandhagen has to win to get a shot at the real belt. Secondly,Sandhagen vs TJ was a hotly contested disputed decision,and thirdly,no one else is available to take the fight.

Fourthly,this fight is awesome,and anyone complaining... well... Go on and whine about UFC not providing good matchups.

You have no idea what you're watching do you?
Sorry, I am just not that impressed with Yan. People got him in trouble few times already and he has glaring weaknesses. Who knows what would happen if Aljamain opted for much less useless spinning attacks and non-stop barrage of punches mixed with TDAs. If his brain worked better, and we know that is extremely important thing in MMA, he would swoop first 2 rounds with half the effort based only on Yan shelling a.k.a inactivity.

All that aside, you have a guy like Cory who can go toe to toe with top 2 strikers in bantamweight history (even 1 for some people), with a guy who can chain any combo at great speed coupled with fantastic movement... Who is also a division 1 wrestler... I would like to hear your arguments why is Yan MUCH GREATER threat than TJ is? Cause I am hella curious about that.

Back