Opinion Petition to stop Biden from giving families $250 of my taxes dollars

Amazing how heartless people can be in this country. and lol at a woman having a kid on purpose to get your $250

Does anyone who believes this actually have kids? Children are the biggest drain on your financial independence and freedom there are. People who want an easy life would avoid kids.

We don’t need F22s either. Or at least not as many as we have. And we certainly don’t need 3x as many carriers as the country with the 2nd highest number. Complaining at the pennies we throw at poor people while we burn through trillions on shit we don’t need is a scummy thing to do.

<{cruzshake}>

The problem with the F22s is they’re not enough. The US could've saved more money by having more of these. 187 wants nearly here or there.

As for the Aircraft Carriers, yes you do need them. They are the backbone of American naval power and key arm of American foreign policy.

The money to be saved is not from these but a whole other bunch of crap in the military industrial complex. Chief amongst them being the way they structure contracts and payouts.
The F35 program is a boondoggle too.

Oh and you guys could’ve saved another trillion or two if you hadn’t gone gallivanting into Iraq n Afghanistan.

<{cruzshake}>

The problem with the F22s is they’re not enough. The US could've saved more money by having more of these. 187 wants nearly here or there.

As for the Aircraft Carriers, yes you do need them. They are the backbone of American naval power and key arm of American foreign policy.

The money to be saved is not from these but a whole other bunch of crap in the military industrial complex. Chief amongst them being the way they structure contracts and payouts.
The F35 program is a boondoggle too.

Oh and you guys could’ve saved another trillion or two if you hadn’t gone gallivanting into Iraq n Afghanistan.
Aircraft carriers are essential but you can’t convince me we need as many as we have. We certainly don’t need them more than healthcare, housing, infrastructure, etc.

Aircraft carriers are essential but you can’t convince me we need as many as we have. We certainly don’t need them more than healthcare, housing, infrastructure, etc.

Not all the aircraft carriers are floating at the same time, bud.
There’s two huge coastlines separated by thousands of miles. A couple of far flung bases.
Some missions require multiple carriers in a task force group.
Redundancy needs to be built for carriers lost due to repairs, technical issues or even damage, in case of war.
Neither are all of them the same size or mission capabilities.

Also, aircraft carriers are incredibly complicated to construct, man and deploy. A new design can take up to a number of years to run at max efficiency. That’s why they run as a conveyor belt of ships with new technology carriers gradually replacing older ones. That necessitates an increase in number compared to the traditional way of having all carriers of the same class deploy together and decommissioned together with not much time spent familiarizing crews with the new incoming class of carriers.

Finally, it’s not as simple as get rid of the this or that and wham suddenly there’s lots of money for student loans.
It’s not a household budget.

DISCLAIMER: guys with actual naval experience can weigh in here, if they want. I’m just a longtime armchair military / war enthusiast.

Not all the aircraft carriers are floating at the same time, bud.
There’s two huge coastlines separated by thousands of miles. A couple of far flung bases.
Some missions require multiple carriers in a task force group.
Redundancy needs to be built for carriers lost due to repairs, technical issues or even damage, in case of war.
Neither are all of them the same size or mission capabilities.

Also, aircraft carriers are incredibly complicated to construct, man and deploy. A new design can take up to a number of years to run at max efficiency. That’s why they run as a conveyor belt of ships with new technology carriers gradually replacing older ones. That necessitates an increase in number compared to the traditional way of having all carriers of the same class deploy together and decommissioned together with not much time spent familiarizing crews with the new incoming class of carriers.

Finally, it’s not as simple as get rid of the this or that and wham suddenly there’s lots of money for student loans.
It’s not a household budget.

DISCLAIMER: guys with actual naval experience can weigh in here, if they want. I’m just a longtime armchair military / war enthusiast.
All that may be true, and we may STILL have more than we need. Based on how the Pentagon operates I’d say it’s more probable we can adequately do the job with less.

If you support people that have kids just to take money from the government that's on you. Most of the times the kids are treated like trash, then end up being criminals. I'm not surprised that you support it.

Do you support 39 year old who refuse to work and leech off their elderly parents to spend all day on the internet?

Stay on topic, son.

Do you support 39 year old who refuse to work and leech off their elderly parents to spend all day on the internet?

Stay on topic, son.
Show me which part of the original post in this topic is about anything you just said.

This is a parody of right wing arguments, surely

How have you paid your dues? By losing a small amount of money years ago and kicking that can down the road? By being chronically unemployed? By begging sherdoggers for money? Or sponging of your elderly father and the gov? You're just angry someone is getting something you're not.
Savage!

I am pro families and I want them to succeed but not when I am paying for them to do so..... I dont want my tax dollars to be an incentive for females to start popping babies left and right and get my money.... And thats what they will do. Instead of going out there and getting a job they will stay at home and depend on people like me and you....

I have kids and I agree. First off, the effort to collect and distribute that $250 requires resources itself, which means you are likely paying more in tax that a family is actually receiving. On top of that, $250 is an insufficient sum when stacked against the needs of a family, and providing it to so many American families will contribute to inflation so the cost of goods I need for my family will rise.

But most importantly, I don't want anyone from this board to give me anything, ever. You're all gross. Your money probably has crabs on it or some shit. Keep it. My kids are my responsibility.

Show me which part of the original post in this topic is about anything you just said.

The original post and the TITLE is about 'my tax dollars'.

If your buddy is 39 year old and unemployed, then what tax dollars is he paying?

The original post and the TITLE is about 'my tax dollars'.

If your buddy is 39 year old and unemployed, then what tax dollars is he paying?
Since you struggle with English here is his quote. Now find me the part that you triggered over.

I am pro families and I want them to succeed but not when I am paying for them to do so..... I dont want my tax dollars to be an incentive for females to start popping babies left and right and get my money.... And thats what they will do. Instead of going out there and getting a job they will stay at home and depend on people like me and you....

Since you struggle with English here is his quote. Now find me the part that you triggered over.

Ha!! Look at you defending a welfare leech. A 39 year old who lives in daddy's basement and plays on the internets all day without a job.

What income of his is being taxed exactly? He hasn't worked a job in 3 years.

So can we safely sum up this thread as...

GUY WHO CONTRIBUTES NOTHING: I'm outraged that the government is using the tax dollars that I don't contribute to in a way I don't approve of.

Ha!! Look at you defending a welfare leech. A 39 year old who lives in daddy's basement and plays on the internets all day without a job.

What income of his is being taxed exactly? He hasn't worked a job in 3 years.

Youre a POS dude, everyone here knows it and everyone here says it behind your back. I am man so I would say it to you straight up, ho. I aint no welfare leech you prick. I may not have a steady full time job right now but I am hustling and making money each day right now. So no one is taking care of me, you filthy liar.

So can we safely sum up this thread as...

GUY WHO CONTRIBUTES NOTHING: I'm outraged that the government is using the tax dollars that I don't contribute to in a way I don't approve of.

How about "Man who put in his due for about 25 years of work doesnt want his taxes to go to leeches". How about that for a twist thats actually better and true?

This is a parody of right wing arguments, surely

Nope..... 100% true. I have no kids and dont believe you should get paid to have kids....It shouldnt be an incentive to have kids. Give it to the unemployed hard workers instead as a fourth stimulus check.

How have you paid your dues? By losing a small amount of money years ago and kicking that can down the road? By being chronically unemployed? By begging sherdoggers for money? Or sponging of your elderly father and the gov? You're just angry someone is getting something you're not.

Can you link me to where he talks about this?

Back