Opinion Petition to stop Biden from giving families $250 of my taxes dollars

You are cute, imagine me having white pride as my name

and Biden started dropping bombs immediately while Trump was bringing troops home

you Dems are fucking warhawks
This rascist idiot didn't last long. What's his new name on here?

So can we safely sum up this thread as...

GUY WHO CONTRIBUTES NOTHING: I'm outraged that the government is using the tax dollars that I don't contribute to in a way I don't approve of.

Oh look @boxingskills the your buddy's thread summed up.

Your 39 year old basement dweller doesn't pay taxes and is complaining about where his phantom dollars are going.

Is that simple enough for you bubba?

Nope..... 100% true. I have no kids and dont believe you should get paid to have kids....It shouldnt be an incentive to have kids. Give it to the unemployed hard workers instead as a fourth stimulus check.
They aren't getting paid too have kids... SMH.
It's just restructuring of the child tax credit. You know, taxes those families pay, unlike you for the past 3 years. Or are you the only one that deserves some of their money back?

Thats not the point..... I've put in my dues already... I am not asking for money, all I am saying is for them to not use my tax dollars to pay others to stay at home. Are you illiterate?

You have no credibility after that man burned you on here lol. You paid your dues already? How old are you?

I am pro families and I want them to succeed but not when I am paying for them to do so..... I dont want my tax dollars to be an incentive for females to start popping babies left and right and get my money.... And thats what they will do. Instead of going out there and getting a job they will stay at home and depend on people like me and you....
your tax dollars don't actually pay for anything not named social security, medicare etc.. federal income tax is a tool against inflation. It goes poof when you send it in.

they pull that money out of thin air to pay for whatever program you're screeching about.. same with the F35 program and department of Ed and basically the entire federal government. So if it never existed prior to funding these efforts it certainly isn't yours. Welcome to the world

And I don’t want my tax dollars to go to useless F22 fighters that don’t work and subsidies for Walmart. You’re picking at the wrong stuff if you wanna know where most of your tax dollars go.
There is nothing wrong with Raptors, I think you meant to say F-35. I’d like to see less tax money going towards military contractors as well.

You have no credibility after that man burned you on here lol. You paid your dues already? How old are you?

The dude is late 30ties moved back in to his dads house.
Dude have made several posts about being one of the smartest posters on Sherdog. He also thinks god wants him to become an electrician..
You should check out his post history.
Its really something.

I am pro families and I want them to succeed but not when I am paying for them to do so..... I dont want my tax dollars to be an incentive for females to start popping babies left and right and get my money.... And thats what they will do. Instead of going out there and getting a job they will stay at home and depend on people like me and you....

Hey, man. We've always gotten along well but I've gotta tell you, you've lost the plot on this one, bro.

The dude is late 30ties moved back in to his dads house.
Dude have made several posts about being one of the smartest posters on Sherdog. He also thinks god wants him to become an electrician..
You should check out his post history.
Its really something.

Haaa haaaaaa haaaaaa

Youre a POS dude, everyone here knows it and everyone here says it behind your back. I am man so I would say it to you straight up, ho.

You're 39 stop talking like an edgy 15 year old on xbox live.

And what do you mean 'says it behind my back'? Where? Is there a sherdog knitting club where you all talk gossip away from the forum? This isn't high school you manchild. If people are having private conversations, then you aren't privvy to them, and they more likely to talk about you then me.

Hows god's plan to make you an electrician by the way? You gonna take an online course? Maybe @boxingskills can help you fund it.

Reactions: lsa
More tax dollars went to kids when I was a child (in the 70s and 80s), so I can't complain about my tax dollars going to kids today.

Thats not the point..... I've put in my dues already... I am not asking for money, all I am saying is for them to not use my tax dollars to pay others to stay at home. Are you illiterate?

You dont pay tax dollars, your lazy ass doesn't have a job. You don't earn any income.

Back