Opinion Petition to stop Biden from giving families $250 of my taxes dollars

I've paid me dues you jack ass. Over 25 years of working years.... Thats enough right now. Its time I get some money back and stop having to support free loaders.

Go back to watching nascar on your poppa's couch and shut the fuck up about taxes.

No one should be taking financial policy suggestions from someone who couldn't hold down a job as an xmas courier temp.

Fuck outta here.

I wonder how it'd look if taxpayers were allowed to choose where their taxes go. Like how they ask you to donate to the clean election thing on your tax form, what if they gave you a list to check off where your taxes go. I really wonder what the people of this country would choose if it wasn't politicians making the decision.

tell those bitches to get an Only Fans because there is a record number of simps out there.

PS banged a japanese chick on her first day in america tonight. I feel like an ambassador.....of CAWK!!!

You pay women to spend time with you. You’re the simp.

Last edited:
Reactions: lsa
No it doesn’t, it has absolutely 0 difference, you are just a racist and see it that way
Lol all my friends are a mixture of all cultures white,black, mexican ,Filipino and native so it is what it is.

You pay women to spend time with you. You’re the simp.

That poster has a homo-erotic fascination with wanting male strangers on the internet to pat him on the back for his so called conquests.

Of course he will also come on here and talk about how the left are sexual degenerates and are ruining the nuclear family.

Not only are @Proud American and @grimballer aware of this contradiction with their ideliogical fellow traveller, they actually respect him for it.

Some real weird dudes on this forum.

tell those bitches to get an Only Fans because there is a record number of simps out there.

PS banged a japanese chick on her first day in america tonight. I feel like an ambassador.....of CAWK!!!

How much did she cost? Will you be at the clinic this morning?

Says the chronically unemployed leech that proudly lives and sponges off his elderly father...
Are you mad that they maybe cutting into your gov handouts?

Sherdog never forgets, huh ?

I've paid me dues you jack ass. Over 25 years of working years.... Thats enough right now. Its time I get some money back and stop having to support free loaders.

25 years working. You said you started at 14

You think you can just be a freeloader from age 39 on? No bud. That’s not how it works. Get some fucking bootstraps

And I don’t want my tax dollars to go to useless F22 fighters that don’t work and subsidies for Walmart. You’re picking at the wrong stuff if you wanna know where most of your tax dollars go.

I get the gist of your argument but it’s F35 that’s a shit plane (for the price).
The F22 is a mighty fine bird.

Carry on.

I am pro families and I want them to succeed but not when I am paying for them to do so..... I dont want my tax dollars to be an incentive for females to start popping babies left and right and get my money.... And thats what they will do. Instead of going out there and getting a job they will stay at home and depend on people like me and you....

Lol @boxingskills was the only dude to like your post.

I'm not surprised he's backing a 39 year old, internet addicted unemployed leech who got fired from an xmas temp courier job.

Real conservative aint it? Pulling up your bootstraps and all that!

Ooooof TS got Besmirched. <bball2>

I see that alot tho. Dudes that have plenty of kids with multiple women, then complaining about the nuclear family not being a thing anymore.

Or People like TS who don't work or have White Privilege (Triggering language) acting superior to people scrapping by.

It's like people live in a fantasy and can disconnect from their own life.

Shit I even knew a couple of racist brown guys on other MMA forums who hated Blacks or anything non white but had brown kids and I would ask how their kids would feel if someone told them the same shit your spewing now and they would troll and say "My kids dont have to worry because they're Aryan White Males" when they were brown as dirt lol. Just crazy man.

Cumdragon is a filthy liar... All he does is post lies about me..... Right now I am unemployed but I think this money would be better off going to the unemployed so they can stimulate the economy. Its about the bigger picture....
<TheWire1>
<LikeReally5>
<Huh2>
<Varys01>
<{vega}>
So you're just mad because you think they're getting your money....

Obviously you have no clue about the child tax credit...

Lol @boxingskills was the only dude to like your post.

I'm not surprised he's backing a 39 year old, internet addicted unemployed leech who got fired from an xmas temp courier job.

Real conservative aint it? Pulling up your bootstraps and all that!
If you support people that have kids just to take money from the government that's on you. Most of the times the kids are treated like trash, then end up being criminals. I'm not surprised that you support it.

I get the gist of your argument but it’s F35 that’s a shit plane (for the price).
The F22 is a mighty fine bird.

Carry on.
We don’t need F22s either. Or at least not as many as we have. And we certainly don’t need 3x as many carriers as the country with the 2nd highest number. Complaining at the pennies we throw at poor people while we burn through trillions on shit we don’t need is a scummy thing to do.

How bout a petition to quit giving MY tax dollars to unemployed sherdoggers that sit on the internet all day while I'm working. Confused and thinking loosing on stocks equals "paying your dues"<Dany07>

That poster has a homo-erotic fascination with wanting male strangers on the internet to pat him on the back for his so called conquests.

Of course he will also come on here and talk about how the left are sexual degenerates and are ruining the nuclear family.

Not only are @Proud American and @grimballer aware of this contradiction with their ideliogical fellow traveller, they actually respect him for it.

Some real weird dudes on this forum.

why lefties love to project so much?

The autobiography of the last 3 minutes of my life after clicking this thread...
tumblr_ly7ug6cVTd1r7uivno1_400.gifv

Back