Petition to have ChaseT reinstated

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, I'm addin' my endorsement to this petition as well. Everyone (other than the mod that banned him) knows he's 3x the poster of stats and 4x the lifter (and I'm talkin' quality, not quantity).

9quufq.jpg

Bring back ChaseT! His original banning was for flaming a troll's log who got banned later. His posts don't even count in the training logs so it wasn't like he was post whoring for a belt.

Exactly.

The dubs were dubious to begin with. The troll Chase razzed complained to admin in Board Site and Suggestions. When chase got the dubs, the troll gloated, admitted he was trolling, and got the hammer.

Why does he get his head chopped off everytime he comes back, but others are here on the 3rd account living happily?

I've been feeling the lack of lolcatz pics like everyone else. Bring ChaseT back!!

I've been feeling the lack of lolcatz pics like everyone else. Bring ChaseT back!!

Its been tough around here - Ive had to travel to P&M to get my fix every once and a while.

*grumbles about lolcats in training log*

ok, signed.

despite the fact he rick rolled me a few times i would like to see him back. he knows his shit and his flaming would keep the forum in check

because he rick rolled andrewbc a few times i would like to see him back. he knows his shit and his flaming would keep the forum in check

This forum needs more lolcatz.

My white belt opinion probably doesn't mean much, but it's wrong that he's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back