Petition to have ChaseT reinstated

Status
Not open for further replies.

vince89

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sign if you think ChaseT should get back his original account.

His first banning was unfair, posting a few images in someones log is just part of SnP banter obviously whoever banned him doesnt understand that.

Hes a good poster, strong and experienced lifter, funny guy and obviously the SnP regulars like him - he hasnt committed any serious offences so there is really no reason why he should be banned.

EDIT: No one make any OT posts just sign once and then leave it. Otherwise the petition wont be taken seriously. Also if you are a lurker or not a SnP regular sign anyway.

I'll sign, not sure if it will work..

WAR CHASET.

I'll sign too for what it's worth.

Bring back ChaseT! His original banning was for flaming a troll's log who got banned later. His posts don't even count in the training logs so it wasn't like he was post whoring for a belt.

Bring back ChaseT! His original banning was for flaming a troll's log who got banned later. His posts don't even count in the training logs so it wasn't like he was post whoring for a belt.

Exactly! Fuck stat, WAR CHASE!

And, I should add, he was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He wrote a huge ass workout spreadsheet that took him hours for me and other people to use. S&P always has a need for guy who can squat 2.5xbw and pull 3xbw.

I'm all for it. WAR CHASE!!!!

Get him back in here! Seriously... this place is much more boring without him.

ChaseT was cool. I think he should be allowed back.

WAR Threatens Curs!

Sign me up!!! Chase knows his shit about lifting.

Bring Back The S&p Jesus!

Yeah bring him back. I'm new around here but his name sticks out as someone whose posts were good to read.

This petition is so awesome it deserves to votes from me.

Yeah, this place is having a serious drought in relavant internet pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back