• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pereira will fight his fifth fight in 14 months. That's a fight every 3 months on average. Do you consider it as possible exploitation?

Go to the first episode of the Woodstock 99 documentary on Netflix...with 13:23 left in the episode the guys says.."it was like a crazy human zoo" and they show a piece of my interview from then...lmao
Yeah, I saw it.

@Poirierfan me about it.

I was at the same party sir.
And i have got a hunch we may have been in similar states of mind.
<Y2JSmirk>

Bowles beat Igor?...Torres? Huh? Lol
Sorry I was sort of thinking out loud.

I was trying to think of Miguel's Torres name, and so I ran back the bantamweight lineage.

Who is that guy who lost the belt to Brian Bowles? Oh yeah,.Miguel Torres.

He had quite a win streak.

Edit: he got to 37-1
But the loss is in the middle so 20 straight is his longest, followed by another 17 straight

Bro Alex Pereira is SAVING an event that Dana White himself fucked up by betting everything on McGregor.

I am absolutely sure Pereira is getting BANK for this fight.

I miss when fighters used to fight as much as Pereira, I've seen plenty on this forum even defend inactivity because it's "good business moves".

Bro Alex Pereira is SAVING an event that Dana White himself fucked up by betting everything on McGregor.

I am absolutely sure Pereira is getting BANK for this fight.

I'm sure both guys were given very lucrative side contracts for this although I do wonder if this whole thing was a planned bait and switch. What are the odds McGregor is later announced to headline the huge 306 event in The Sphere?

It's not exploitation, it's badassery. This dude is rapidly becoming one of my favorite active fighters.

Fucks sake if this thread ain't about as dumb as any ever posted.

Let's whine about inactivity but when a guy voluntarily stays active, let's bitch and moan about how he's being exploited.

This prob is not the sport for you, butter cup.

Mini Fedor was one of my favorite fighters.

Yeah that dude was a fuckin tank of a human, and always came to end people.

His KO of Francisco Bueno is one the all time best, homeboy didn't move forever.

Sorry I was sort of thinking out loud.

I was trying to think of Miguel's Torres name, and so I ran back the bantamweight lineage.

Who is that guy who lost the belt to Brian Bowles? Oh yeah,.Miguel Torres.

He had quite a win streak.

Edit: he got to 37-1
But the loss is in the middle so 20 straight is his longest, followed by another 17 straight
Yeah I always liked Torres, its really unfortunate the way the UFC did him.

Back