• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pereira will fight his fifth fight in 14 months. That's a fight every 3 months on average. Do you consider it as possible exploitation?

You seen this sir?
@Arqueto shooped me from an interview from Woodstock 99 lol.

qDUhhVx.gif

Pereira is basically striking while the iron is hot...imagine the purse they offered him to put his title on the line on short notice, how short? Probably back to the canceled press conference.
Inb4 someone complains he's not grappling while the iron is hot.

Have you seen the the tournament that he fucks up 3 giants in one night sir.?

That's pretty bad ass.

I think i had seen the Paul Varlans fight, not the others.

Damn. That was two really LONG ass wars giving up craxy amounts of size and even the Varlan fight was probably a tiring couple minutes.

I have to assume this was in his 20+ W streak?

I found out about Igor on "Best of PrideFC" on cable in 2005 or so with Jay Glazer and Frank Twinkle Toes Trigg.

One of my favorite fighters but I missed his career chasing tail and doing drugs from 97-2003 or so. Got back into mma around 2005.

Has this asshole troll even gotten more than a couple likes on any of his threads? He’s already on the 3rd page of shit threads that he’s created.

119 posts.. 41 shit threads created.

No dubs, yet?

Yeah, Im pretty sure it was @Gio
It wouldn't load up.

Were you using it as an AV? I've still got the original file so I can make you an AV size one.

You lose a lot of the quality when you make a gif from a gif.

Here is one that will work as an AV bud from the original file

gitvnp4.gif

Is there such thing as anti-exploitation laws in mma? For example, in normal jobs there are laws that make it illegal to overwork your employees.
What is wrong with some of you

Your bizarre hatred of the UFC makes you incapable of rational thought

We need way more Top 5 fighters who are willing and able to fight every 3 - 4 months. Twice a year is annoying, and only once every calendar year is an outrage.

I know, various factors can effect this, but I think a lot of the tops guys become too concerned about losing their spot rather than really wanting to fight.

That's pretty bad ass.

I think i had seen the Paul Varlans fight, not the others.

Damn. That was two really LONG ass wars giving up craxy amounts of size and even the Varlan fight was probably a tiring couple minutes.

I have to assume this was in his 20+ W streak?

I found out about Igor on "Best of PrideFC" on cable in 2005 or so with Jay Glazer and Frank Twinkle Toes Trigg.

One of my favorite fighters but I missed his career chasing tail and doing drugs from 97-2003 or so. Got back into mma around 2005.

Look up Paul Varlans vs Ruas in the UFC, I think you'll enjoy that one.

Despite being a drug addict and chasing pussy, I still watched MMA obsessively lol.
Igor was/is one if the most destructive cats I have ever seen to be honest.

Would've loved to see him and Rumble go at it, that shit would've been fire on fire.

Im pretty this was on his win streak which is the second longest in MMA history iirc.
Longest is probably some asshole killin fools on the regional circuit lol.

Were you using it as an AV? I've still got the original file so I can make you an AV size one.

You lose a lot of the quality when you make a gif from a gif.

Here is one that will work as an AV bud from the original file

gitvnp4.gif
Im on mobile, and when gio fixed it for me he gave me the link and showed me how to use it and what not.

This one is awesome.

Look up Paul Varlans vs Ruas in the UFC, I think you'll enjoy that one.

Despite being a drug addict and chasing pussy, I still watched MMA obsessively lol.
Igor was/is one if the most destructive cats I have ever seen to be honest.

Would've loved to see him and Rumble go at it, that shit would've been fire on fire.

Im pretty this was on his win streak which is the second longest in MMA history iirc.
Longest is probably some asshole killin fools on the regional circuit lol.

Longest I thought was the rape van joke dude...

Didn't he start 35-0 or lose 1 then run 35 straight?

Brian Bowles beat him...

Torres? Miguel Torres

Right?

Is there such thing as anti-exploitation laws in mma? For example, in normal jobs there are laws that make it illegal to overwork your employees.
No he's just a rare gem that loves to fight. He doesn't need to be defended

Is that who I think it is?

Edit... yeah. It is.

Go to the first episode of the Woodstock 99 documentary on Netflix...with 13:23 left in the episode the guys says.."it was like a crazy human zoo" and they show a piece of my interview from then...lmao

Longest I thought was the rape van joke dude...

Didn't he start 35-0 or lose 1 then run 35 straight?

Brian Bowles beat him...

Torres? Miguel Torres

Right?
Bowles beat Igor?...Torres? Huh? Lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lookatmyopinion
Back