Media Pereira surpasses Francis on the PowerKube

Facts or nah?

• 📠 (affirmative)

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • 🧢 (cap)

Votes: 40 58.8%

• Total voters
Lol so you’re saying GSP and Matt Serra are equals bc they’re 1-1?

Thanks for being stupid. Try harder.
Lol First of all GSP has all the records on his sites and secondly you can always have one off night.

BUT

you cant have 3!!!!!!! against the same guy.

Also Pereira is now more accomplished than Adesanya in BOTH sports.

Lol First of all GSP has all the records on his sites and secondly you can always have one off night.

BUT

you cant have 3!!!!!!! against the same guy.

Also Pereira is now more accomplished than Adesanya in BOTH sports.
First of all they’re 1-1 in mma. Unless you think Anthony Joshua can beat Ngannou in MMA too.
Second, Israel defended 5 times and is a 2 time middleweight champ. How many times did Alex defend the MW title? How many times has he defended the LHW title?

Stop it. You sound moronic.

Big fan of Alex, but these machines aren't that reliable. Lorenz Larkin scored over 200k on a roundhouse kick, but Rockhold only scored 150k. Tom Aspinall only scored 30k on a punch which isn't believable.
Lorenz Kicks like a mule though. The Tom one doesn't sound that believable. But a lot of people can kick hard but aren't slick with it. You can finish someone with a quick lead kick to the liver. Or kick em as hard as a mule. The one that isn't seen/braced for is going to hurt much, much more.

Lorenz Kicks like a mule though. The Tom one doesn't sound that believable. But a lot of people can kick hard but aren't slick with it. You can finish someone with a quick lead kick to the liver. Or kick em as hard as a mule. The one that isn't seen/braced for is going to hurt much, much more.
It's not that Lorenz doesn't kick hard, but I doubt he can kick harder than Rockhold.

It's not that Lorenz doesn't kick hard, but I doubt he can kick harder than Rockhold.

I think you really underestimate how hard he kicks. Rockhold is a technical kicker. But he isn't some super powerhouse. Theres loads of people in Kickboxing that kick way, way harder than Luke.

All those accelerometer and impactometer devices need careful frequent calibration or they become vastly unreliable … to have people hit it in different days, let alone different years, makes the results largely meaningless. Clearly Poatan hits very very hard, but the number cannot be compared with someone else’s from years ago (the software has probably been updated several times too).
Bingo

First of all they’re 1-1 in mma. Unless you think Anthony Joshua can beat Ngannou in MMA too.
Second, Israel defended 5 times and is a 2 time middleweight champ. How many times did Alex defend the MW title? How many times has he defended the LHW title?

Stop it. You sound moronic.
hahahahahaha Even if they are 1-1. Pereira had 12 MMA fights and is a 2 weight champ (unlike Adesanya), with wins over 5!!! MMA world champs in those 12 fights. So that in itself makes him the greater mma fighter. add to this that he is 2-0 vs Adesanya in kickboxing and it clearly shows he is adesanyas daddy. also fights between those two in mma are basically kickboxing fights.

hahahahahaha Even if they are 1-1. Pereira had 12 MMA fights and is a 2 weight champ (unlike Adesanya), with wins over 5!!! MMA world champs in those 12 fights. So that in itself makes him the greater mma fighter. add to this that he is 2-0 vs Adesanya in kickboxing and it clearly shows he is adesanyas daddy. also fights between those two in mma are basically kickboxing fights.
5 world champs? LOL so I guess Dan Henderson beat 9 world champs by your dumb logic. Tell me again how many times Pereira defended the belt? Also how long he held the belt? Come back to me when he at least has 5 LOL

No one can handle that hook

alex-pereira-pereira-ufc.gif
Cupid looks angry

5 world champs? LOL so I guess Dan Henderson beat 9 world champs by your dumb logic. Tell me again how many times Pereira defended the belt? Also how long he held the belt? Come back to me when he at least has 5 LOL
Beat his son Adesanya, beat strickland (he later took revenge on pereiras son adesanya), beat blachowicz ( a guy that prevented his son adesanya from winning the title in a 2nd weight class), beat both Hill and Prochaszka (both former LHW Champs). Meanwhile adesanya has beaten 45 year old anderson silva, pereira and whittaker. So its 5-3 in terms of beaten champs. 2-1 amount of weighclasses in which they won a title. 3-1 H2H. Doesnt look good for Adesanya.
How often did he defend the belt in his 8 total UFC fights? What a moronic question.

Beat his son Adesanya, beat strickland (he later took revenge on pereiras son adesanya), beat blachowicz ( a guy that prevented his son adesanya from winning the title in a 2nd weight class), beat both Hill and Prochaszka (both former LHW Champs). Meanwhile adesanya has beaten 45 year old anderson silva, pereira and whittaker. So its 5-3 in terms of beaten champs. 2-1 amount of weighclasses in which they won a title. 3-1 H2H. Doesnt look good for Adesanya.
How often did he defend the belt in his 8 total UFC fights? What a moronic question.
Is this a trick question? lol Alex has only defended his title twice and only won once.
Israel has 5.

Is this a trick question? lol Alex has only defended his title twice and only won once.
Israel has 5.
? first of all those numbers are wrong. secondly your question is absurd, how is a guy with only 8 fights in the ufc supposed to have the same amount of defenses as the guy that has fought 16 times? Adesayna has significantly more title defenses, but title defenses is only one factor among many that determines the greatness of a fighters. pereira leads in all other categories.

? first of all those numbers are wrong. secondly your question is absurd, how is a guy with only 8 fights in the ufc supposed to have the same amount of defenses as the guy that has fought 16 times? Adesayna has significantly more title defenses, but title defenses is only one factor among many that determines the greatness of a fighters. pereira leads in all other categories.
Okay so he’s not better. Like I said, come back when Alex has 5 defenses.

Also how are my numbers wrong? Then tell me your “real” numbers.

Alex only defended the belt twice lost one and just won one against Hill. So again how are numbers wrong?

Okay so he’s not better. Like I said, come back when Alex has 5 defenses.

Also how are my numbers wrong? Then tell me your “real” numbers.

Alex only defended the belt twice lost one and just won one against Hill. So again how are numbers wrong?
Well depends on how you define defended. If by defended you mean winning as a champ (beating the contender) then Pereira has only defended the belt once and adesanya has defended his belt 6 times.

Again your conclusion is wrong. Number of defenses is only one factor to determine who is greater. Pareira is a 2 weight champ. adesanya is not. Pereira has beaten adesanya 3 times, adesayna only holds one win over pereira. also pereira easily beat two guys that adesanya lost to and you could argue he had way tougher opponents in his short mma career thus far.

Well depends on how you define defended. If by defended you mean winning as a champ (beating the contender) then Pereira has only defended the belt once and adesanya has defended his belt 6 times.

Again your conclusion is wrong. Number of defenses is only one factor to determine who is greater. Pareira is a 2 weight champ. adesanya is not. Pereira has beaten adesanya 3 times, adesayna only holds one win over pereira. also pereira easily beat two guys that adesanya lost to and you could argue he had way tougher opponents in his short mma career thus far.
Lol stop it.
They’re 1-1 in MMA and Israel knocked Alex out cold. Oddly he didn’t want to stay at middleweight and have a trilogy. Some ppl might say he ran away

Alex Pereira has the WORST most delusional fanbase ever.

He does NOT hit harder than Francis. Some stupid machine apparently also said Joe Pyfer hit harder than Francis. I don't buy it.

Back