People wish they had GIFS of Jones being destroyed

kh45b0jj78r11.jpg

people hating him talking about why he aint the goat as haters claim because of peds
fact is he only used against dc and gus.. wich he won rematches against the 2 CLEAN
No dude, no. The DC rematch is when he got sent away for steroids, remember?

Unfortunately, you’ll probably be right. Just like how I wanted Mayweather to lose in the past but he never did. Now that he retired though, I miss him and recognize that he’s one of the best ever. Jones is still a cheater tho.

Lmao!
That makes zero sense.
U didnt even try
Really, you didn't get that? You know, like...he's been saying he's going to move up for the last 7 years? But he never did? Because he's scared like a pussy?

I like the one where he's crying because he got caught cheating...
<mma1>

All you got is socially awkward moments of him crying and being embarrassed?

Hasn’t that kind of thing happened to every single person on this website multiple times? You got nothinnnnn
No but it sounds like its happened to you a lot.

Following in his footsteps. Let the tears flow bud.

GettyImages-545391888.0.jpg
No tears when the GOAT stays undefeated and triggers the chinstrap having, pseudo alt right, masculinity compensating for, double standard high horse having, insecure MMA fans.

See ya at the next title defense lil fella <JonesDXSuckIt>

No tears when the GOAT stays undefeated and triggers the chinstrap having, pseudo alt right, masculinity compensating for, insecure MMA fans.

See ya at the next title defense lil fella <JonesDXSuckIt>

Keep the tears going. It's a treat to watch.

If that day ever comes, it will be insane around here.

ya, people don't have gifs of him not being a sociopath either.

Really, you didn't get that? You know, like...he's been saying he's going to move up for the last 7 years? But he never did? Because he's scared like a pussy?
Lol fat keyboard warriors calling mma fighters, pussies.

Nah that still makes zero sense.
He beat the HW champ weighing 217lbs

He beat the HW champs in every major mma organizations.

I cant imagine any rush for him to clear out HW yet. That is, if he even bothers.

It Keeps pussies wet

Lol fat keyboard warriors calling mma fighters, pussies.

Nah that still makes zero sense.
He beat the HW champ weighing 217lbs

He beat the HW champs in every major mma organizations.

I cant imagine any rush for him to clear out HW yet. That is, if he even bothers.

It Keeps pussies wet
It was just a joke man, you're taking this way too personally. Calling people you don't know fat and shit lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back