People wish they had GIFS of Jones being destroyed

The haters will have their gifs, its just a matter of time.

It was just a joke man, you're taking this way too personally. Calling people you don't know fat and shit lol.
It was a general comment about people calling fighters pussies on here.
Wasnt intended to sound personal, my bad if it came off that way.

JonesRampage_faceoff.gif
Where's the video of Jones scrambling away from Rampage in their fight? That one was even better.

jon-jones-crying-over-titel-loss.gif

They already have gifs of Jon being destroyed by a PEDs test. I think they’re fine.

Who's in a hurry, TS?

There's already enough to criticize him for. The real shame is that he (most likely) could've been much more. That is the the saddest thing.

Anyone seen John we'd like to have a talk with him

7BUvocT.jpg

I MADE THAT ONE
ANYONE SAVING AND REPOSTING IT I TAKE AS A COMPLEMENT
So thanks

i made it after this info came out
Jon Jones Hid Under The Cage At His Gym For 8 Hours To ...
https://fightstate.com/jon-jones-hid-under-the-octagon-at-his-gym-for-8-hours-to-avoid...
Jon Jones Hid Under The Cage At His Gym For 8 Hours To Avoid Drug Test Chael Sonnen confirmed a long-standing rumor while chatting with Joe Rogan recently. Along with breaking the news that Jon Jones had taken estrogen blockers to fail his recent drug test, Sonnen brought up a story about how Jones avoided a test in the past.

I see it in every response about Conor Mcgregor, the gifs of Khabib and Nate RNCing Conor,

You can’t say Conor’s name without someone posting those GIFS.

but they got nothing to post for Jones so they just seethe in their anger and hate and say “soon”.

....soon.
I honestly think you are way too invested in this...

I've never seen a picture of Conor that was even close to what Jones looked like after he fought Gus.

Jones was crying back stage, puking, couldn't walk, was in a stretcher in the hospital, etc.

Show me anyone who took a "win" that badly. Anyone.

Back