People wish they had GIFS of Jones being destroyed

Destroying himself works pretty well.

tenor.gif
only person to destroy Jones was himself .. and yet his still on top

If Hammill would have escaped and been able to keep fighting Jones probably wouldn't have even had a point deduction. Jones stopped Hamill with blatant and intentional illegal strikes so the ref had no choice.
He received a bunch of legal elbows too.

I see it in every response about Conor Mcgregor, the gifs of Khabib and Nate RNCing Conor,

You can’t say Conor’s name without someone posting those GIFS.

but they got nothing to post for Jones so they just seethe in their anger and hate and say “soon”.

....soon.
Mugshots and police rap sheets are public record. We could just use those with a googled pic of a pile of blow.

I mean he’s very unlikeable so of course people want to see him get his comeuppance. Unfortunately he’s at the top of the game and will likely remain there for the foreseeable future. But it will happen eventually if he sticks around long enough.

Yeah.. i love how that works..

As if a gif of a fighter losing would nullify a good argument.. weak minded bitches..

Anyone seen John we'd like to have a talk with him

7BUvocT.jpg

Any gifs of him being carried out after Santos fucked up his legs?

Being carried out and having the majority of people think you lost - to an opponent whose body gave out on him and still beat his ass and still walked out on his own accord.

<NoneOfMy>

that’s reaching.

you guys want a gif of him being KOd stiff or tapping to a RNC or worse.

it may never happen. You’ll survive anyway. Just saying.

Bones deserves credit for his heart/grit and adaptations late in fights but theres no denying that he has a giant asterisks by his name/accomplishments with all the roiding controversies. Its not like it was an isolated incident. And the attributes that have won him most his fights (output/volume, cardio, strength) are undoubtedly aided by roiding

Dudes are extremely childishly naive on peds in mma, it borders cognitive dissonance.

Six of his opponents have popped, another one this week, OSP.

That should paint a very clear picture of the landscape, but people are somehow still confused

Back