People need to rewatch the Rashad v Davis fight, but wont do, because its "boring"

That is a hammerlock dude, just a different one

And he is worse than LNP, he is the late TD to steal a round kind of fighter. Not my fault if you enjoy watching that crap

It is your fault for judging him based on one fight.

More fickle fans.

5.gif

I don't understand why I haven't seen anyone go for this lock when they have someone's back. Seems like it would be very effective.

I don't think you need all the explanation to make the case that Davis could do something against Jones. That was his first step up to elite competition, and he has improved since then. Plus there are plenty of examples of Fighter A beating Fighter B who beat Fighter C who beat Fighter A.

phil has beaten 2 fighters that rashad has lost to. He only barely lost via a few shots and 3 takedowns off of counters

I thought people expected Davis to win and were surprised at how little he was able to do to Rashad; it was a pretty one-sided fight.
Iirc Rashad was the heavy favorite around here before that fight. He had just smashed Tito and was really building momentum for his title fight against Jon Jones.

And I don't know what fight some of you guys were watching, Rashad tooled Davis and made it look easy, which is really amazing considering the caliber of fighter Phil Davis is/was. Was that the fight where Phil Davis was bleeding from his shin from kicking/checking?

Evans got him in a crucifix twice. Thats getting schooled.

phil has beaten 2 fighters that rashad has lost to. He only barely lost via a few shots and 3 takedowns off of counters

read what i previously stated.

on this semantic spectrum

beat..............controlled............dominated..............destroyed

TS thinks it's................................here

not......................................................................here

any questions?

well, that one was easy /thread

Thanks man, sometimes I need a chart.

Back