People in Hollywood you can't stand

also yeah Will Farrell, Jack Black and John C Reily are not funny imo. Also Russell Brand.

Any celebrity who tries to get all political. Like that asshat Matt Damon whose new anti-fracking movie is partly funded by Saudi Arabia. Talk about being a hypocritical douchebag.

And of course the jews.

Russel Brand
anyone who has ever been on a reality tv show
The Shia

Billy Bob Thornton too, almost forgot. See video for proof. Such a fuckin dick, Jian handled it well.

wow i thought billy bob was quite cool! it can sometimes be disappointing to find out what someone is actually like.

sounds like ts is bitter about wahlberg.

but to each his own.

i can't stand gregg kinnear, sheldon from the big bang theory, andy dick, sean penn (because they gave him the oscar instead of mickey rourke), aston kutcher, eva mendes (she's hot, but her acting...) shia ledouche.

i'm sure there's more.

Can you be bitter about someone you've never met? My main gripe is that he doesn't deserve all that. If you're a great person/look like Brad Pitt/can act like Robert DeNiro then that's cool. But if you come off as a detestable person by chronically injuring someone and sounding douchey, you're one of the only 5'7 male models, you suck at acting, but get to rake in a plethora of money and beautiful women as an actor/model, then yeah, that's kind of annoying.

I agree with hating Fallon, and any from the Big bang theory, that show annoys the fuck outta me and makes me wonder why anyone would befriend someone like Sheldon (if such setting were to take place in real life).

PS: 3000th post! Whooop whoop!

People famous for doing nothing. Kardashians and the like.

This.
or models like eva longoria that just got famous for being decent looking and idiots ate it up, so they parlayed their fake fame into other areas.

Why so damn fixated on his height TS? You sound like you're only 4'10" and YOU DON'T LIFT.

TS, did you take acting and modeling lessons and try to aspire at both only to fail, and are taking it on someone with a better life than you?

Pretty much anyone in Hollywood who opens their misinformed mouth to lecture me on what my politics or morals or whatever should be.

Guess when it comes to politics... you're just more ahead of the curve than most

There's not a whole lot of people in general that I don't like, can't think of any celebrities that bother me.

TS, did you take acting and modeling lessons and try to aspire at both only to fail, and are taking it on someone with a better life than you?

EXACTLY. "I'm mad at everything. Brother's gotta a nice car. Why you gotta car. I only got 1 car. Why you got nice cars, a wife, or all that? That's played out man. I'll hate on someone 'til he's totally broke, and ain't got 'nothing like me."

I think a better question is who are the few people in hollywood you like.

If you consider the TMZ crew a fixture of hollywood industry then they would be my choice. Can't stand Leno as well. That fat fuck lipo-addict guy from Superbad.

I dont have time to hate people I dont know

Back